MP thoughts?

I know it's still early but ive already been thru a controller because of this crap! But getting hit markers and shooting in the head for them to run around the corner and shit on you or shorting and then getting hit mark wheb they are behind a wall !! What's everyones thoughts on the first days play?

Still debating whether this is worth €90 or not. A friend of mine will be getting a PS4 soon with this game, then I'll probably get it to relive the nostalgia days.

But your first impressions aren't that great you say?

So far I think it's fantastic. Only complaint is that the game came with only 10 maps, I'm already bored of a couple of them. I don't know why they had to wait until December to add the remaining maps.

Get used to them. Once the final 6 land in December, that is all that we are having. Shame we won't be getting the DLC maps :(

For me, it's the same old COD that I played way back in the day (minus the hacked lobbies, god mode and people flying around :D). It's enjoyable plus fun.

Also, Op you are complaining about getting hit behind a wall. Does the person who has killed you have Deep Impact on? Because that is what that perk does, so technically you're complaining about something that's what it's purpose is intended to do. 

Edited by Combatting

Do people actually break controllers while playing games?

Like, I threw one once at like 2 in the morning when Sonic wouldn't stop glitching and I had just had enough, but even then, I recognized my stupidity.

... Also MP is dope. But it's 50/50 though, half the time it's like orgasmic levels of good, but like, the other half is "OH MY FUCKING GOD FUCK OFF YOU CAMPING SNIPER ASSHOLES!"

Think the game is great but obviously there's that map which is perfect for 1v1 and that's a map where you will rage so much, you instantly die when you spawn and getting a kd over 1 for that game is something to be proud about. but also the game needs to fix the spawn location, so many times repeatedly i spawned right next to the opponent