Game is lagging?

SectionHUN

Does anyone have this issue? For most parts, this is unplayable. This is an FPS game which deserves smooth 60 FPS. The camera sensitivity is still sh#t, i can't find a good setting. Doom had sensitivity smooth. They need to fix this. I am used to the smooth camera handling... (BF, TF2, Cod games, Doom etc..)

I was going to argue with this

This is an FPS game

But then I took a look on your profile and just said to myself that you probably don't play games as they are intended to anyway, so why bother.

Make sure you reinstall the game. Some of the files might have been corrupted and that's what causing the issue for you. Can't recall if the physical version has the option to install files on disc, but if it does and if you have already, delete those and do it again.

I haven't played the game, just looked it up. The game only runs at 30FPS. A lot of people claiming it drops to 20-25 for some parts. So it's just a technical thing. If it "deserves" to run at 60, then take it up with the developers. They may be one of the dumb ones who think 1080p is more important than 60FPS. Or one of the ones who couldn't get both, for whatever reason.

The game has an inherent weird weight and inertia to the analog controls. Go into settings and turn "friction" down to 0 (defaults at 100), should help a bit. But no matter how much you adjust that, it's not going to feel like Call of Duty precision or anything. 

Thanks! For a gamer who got used to Cod precision, it's hard to "learn" a slower control. I've have to be more precise while i aiming.