gernboes

A Casual Attack on Your Backlog

816 posts in this topic

Just a quick heads up: Ill do the end of season update tomorrow and get all the lists up to date!

Edited by gernboes
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have my initial list, like last time I’ll probably add more as I complete games. I was originally gonna have KHCoM in here, but I need to get KH2 done for Camp WannalottaPlat so I’ll put CoM on the shelf for now. 
 
Season VII list
Rime|| Goal S Rank|| Current: 13/32, D Rank
The Wolf Among Us(PS4)|| Goal: S Rank|| Current: 0/36 F Rank
Kingdom Hearts 2|| Goal S Rank|| Current: 0/51, F Rank
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End|| Goal: A Rank|| Current: 15/68, D Rank
Skyrim(PS3)|| Goal: A Rank|| Current: 14/76 D Rank
 
Small list for now, with 2 easy games to plat. Skyrim and U4 have been on my profile for a while and they’re hurting my completion %. I have other games I want to play(The Witcher 3, AC: Origins) but I don’t want my completion % to drop now after so much work to get it over 65, so hopefully getting those to ranks up will be enough to get me closer to +70% completion.
Edited by Howling-Lady
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Update #1*

 

Just got the platinum for Dead Space. Man, that game is such a masterpiece. I love Dead Space and I'm so happy to finally have this platinum in my collection. I'm still trying to decide if I should go for Dead Space 2's platinum in the future. I'm not to crazy about doing hard core mode with only three saves. But nothing ventured nothing gained, am I right 😁. The next game on my list will probably be either Alice: The Madness Returns or The Order 1886.

 

      1.) Tomb Raider: Underworld - Platinum 

      2.) Alice: Madness Returns Platinum  

✅ 3.) Dead Space - Platinum 

      4.) Final Fantasy VII - Platinum

      5.) The Order 1886 - Platinum 

      6.) Okage: Shadow King - Platinum

 

 

Edited by FireFoxie
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, the End of Season Update i done, a few people are still missing lists, but ill wait a few days, as usual.

I also saw that i did not update on my progress, i finished three more games off my list:

L827e0a.png

Lba8c60.png

L4e52ba.png

 

Ill take my unfinished games to the new season and of course add a few, but ill post those in the next days or so.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Update #2*

 

Just completed Alice: The Madness Returns and finally got my 50th platinum! I definitely enjoyed the game a lot more this time than the first time I've played it 5 or 6 years ago. The next game I'll be completing will be Tomb Raider: Underworld followed by The Order 1886.   

 

     1.) Tomb Raider: Underworld - Platinum 

✅2.) Alice: Madness Returns Platinum  

✅3.) Dead Space - Platinum 

      4.) Final Fantasy VII - Platinum

      5.) The Order 1886 - Platinum 

      6.) Okage: Shadow King - Platinum

 

Edited by FireFoxie
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Update #3*

 

Just completed Tomb Raider: Underworld and I'm so happy it's finally done. Finding the collectibles annoyed me so much even with a guide! It was extremely tedious and boring. The next game is The Order 1886. 

 

✅1.) Tomb Raider: Underworld - Platinum 

✅2.) Alice: Madness Returns Platinum  

✅3.) Dead Space - Platinum 

      4.) Final Fantasy VII - Platinum

      5.) The Order 1886 - Platinum 

      6.) Okage: Shadow King - Platinum
 
Edited by FireFoxie
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allright sorry for the delay but here is my (last) Season Update

 

1) Crash Bandicoot : Warped // Got Plat!

 

2) Oxenfree // Got Plat !

 

3) Doom // 8% // I was aiming for the Plat but for now I'm putting it aside. As much as i want to like this game, I'm not a FPS and gore enthusiast... At least i got the MP trophies out of the way.

 

4) FFXII // 24% // i quit playing it for now but most probably at some point I will go back to it for the Plat. Definitely one of my favorite FF games :)

 

5) Lego Star Wars // 55% , a few hours more and the Plat will be mine :)

 

6) Yazkuza Kiwami // 0% // Beside of starting this one, I got a good deal on Yakuza 0. So far I love Yakuza 0 and cannot wait to play to whole serie :)

 

 

7)The Sexy Brutale // 0% // still planning soon enough to start this game. Too many good games to play !

 

8) Batman Arkham City // same as 7

 

9) Okami // same as 7 

 

 

 

So basically last Season has not went as I planned. Many games I haven't finished but nonetheless , I have acheived my personal goal, get my backlog below 10 games!!! 

 

So i celebrated that by buying too many new games (and even an Xbox ) 😆

 

I wont take part to the next Season but still look you up !

 

For now ill just play games, have fun with them and do my best to prevent my backlog to grow too much.

 

Thanks for your support within the last year to help me keep my backlog in check ;)

 

Happy gaming guys and girls !

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Update #4*

 

Just got the platinum for The Order: 1886. I had as much fun this time around playing the game than I did when I first played it at launch. I can't understand the hate for this game. Yes it's flawed, but at the same time it's a great game. I'm still hoping for a sequel someday. Anyway, Okage is up next. 

 

2705.png1.) Tomb Raider: Underworld - Platinum 

2705.png2.) Alice: Madness Returns Platinum  

2705.png3.) Dead Space - Platinum 

     4.) Final Fantasy VII - Platinum

✅5.) The Order 1886 - Platinum 

     6.) Okage: Shadow King - Platinum
 
Edited by FireFoxie
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone,

 

Site admins finaly decided to remove the 25 min post requirement that had been added to this section so I can now post my updates.

 

Results from Season VI

Assassin's Creed III (PS3) 95% || Goal 100% - Done

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS3) 75% || Goal 100% - Done

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3) 63% || Complete all online trophies - Done

Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3) 36% || Complete all online trophies - Done

GTA IV (PS3) 1% || Complete all online trophies - Done

 

Objectives for Season VII

Dante's Inferno (PS3) 29% || Complete all online trophies on Trials of St. Lucia DLC

The Last of Us (PS3) 3% || Complete all online trophies for main game and DLCs

GTA 5 (PS4) 54% || Platinum and 100%

 

I think that's going to be it for this season as there's some long online hours involved in those 3 games to complete the online stuff I'm going for.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Update #5*

 

Got the platinum for Okage: Shadow King. Glad I got another chance to play this game again now that it has been added it to the PSN store. Anyway, saving the best for last on my list is FFVII. 

 

2705.png1.) Tomb Raider: Underworld - Platinum 

2705.png2.) Alice: Madness Returns Platinum  

2705.png3.) Dead Space - Platinum 

     4.) Final Fantasy VII - Platinum

2705.png5.) The Order 1886 - Platinum 

✅6.) Okage: Shadow King - Platinum
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dante's Inferno (PS3) 29% || Complete all online trophies on Trials of St. Lucia DLC - Done!

 

Now this wasn’t has hard as I expected. Does take some time to complete though as some trials will take around 1 hour to complete (Im thinking of Gates of Hell 2 in particular)

Overall fun and challenging but now my thumb is numb from all the button smashing required if blitzing through the coop trials as I did :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 1:08 PM, Djaspoo said:

Hi everyone,

 

Site admins finaly decided to remove the 25 min post requirement that had been added to this section so I can now post my updates.

 

Results from Season VI

Assassin's Creed III (PS3) 95% || Goal 100% - Done

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS3) 75% || Goal 100% - Done

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3) 63% || Complete all online trophies - Done

Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3) 36% || Complete all online trophies - Done

GTA IV (PS3) 1% || Complete all online trophies - Done

 

Objectives for Season VII

Dante's Inferno (PS3) 29% || Complete all online trophies on Trials of St. Lucia DLC

The Last of Us (PS3) 3% || Complete all online trophies for main game and DLCs

GTA 5 (PS4) 54% || Platinum and 100%

 

I think that's going to be it for this season as there's some long online hours involved in those 3 games to complete the online stuff I'm going for.

Don't know if this is thread is still alive... but I'll update anyways:

Dante's Inferno (PS3) 29% || Complete all online trophies on Trials of St. Lucia DLC - Done

The Last of Us (PS3) 3% || Complete all online trophies for main game and DLCs - Done

GTA 5 (PS4) 54% || Platinum and 100%

 

Additionnal objective completed

Plated and 100% Dante's Inferno

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎05 at 1:16 PM, Djaspoo said:

Don't know if this is thread is still alive... but I'll update anyways:

Dante's Inferno (PS3) 29% || Complete all online trophies on Trials of St. Lucia DLC - Done

The Last of Us (PS3) 3% || Complete all online trophies for main game and DLCs - Done

GTA 5 (PS4) 54% || Platinum and 100%

 

Additionnal objective completed

Plated and 100% Dante's Inferno

I guess this challenge is really dead :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2018 at 9:23 PM, FireFoxie said:

*Update #5*

 

Got the platinum for Okage: Shadow King. Glad I got another chance to play this game again now that it has been added it to the PSN store. Anyway, saving the best for last on my list is FFVII. 

 

2705.png1.) Tomb Raider: Underworld - Platinum 

2705.png2.) Alice: Madness Returns Platinum  

2705.png3.) Dead Space - Platinum 

     4.) Final Fantasy VII - Platinum

2705.png5.) The Order 1886 - Platinum 

2705.png6.) Okage: Shadow King - Platinum

I'm glad you platinumed OKAGE. That was a cool game back in the old PS days. Too bad they had to put that BS trophy for getting Ephraim's ultimate weapon as I hate trophies requiring you to grind for 3% drops. That's what ruined the game for me forever. :(

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DragonQuest238 said:

I'm glad you platinumed OKAGE. That was a cool game back in the old PS days. Too bad they had to put that BS trophy for getting Ephraim's ultimate weapon as I hate trophies requiring you to grind for 3% drops. That's what ruined the game for me forever. :(

 

Same here, I'm not sure why developers make stupid trophies like that. I'm not going to lie, I got extremely lucky. I was worried I was going to have to sit there and grind for hours for that stupid weapon. Thank god, luck was on my side. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there! As some of you already guessed, im afraid i'll not be able to continue this event due to being too busy with my job at the moment. Also, interest dwindled in the last months, so the effort/benefit ratio just doesnt seem worth it anymore. I will do the Update for the end of this season at the start of October, but after that there will be no more updates for the foreseeable future. Maybe i will resurrect the event at some pint in the future, but i cant promise that!

If somebody else wants to take over the event, they are very welcome to, i dont know if i mods could "give" this thread to somebody else, if not the new guy/gal could maybe just copy the OP or whatever. If somebody wants to do that and needs something from me, just give me a shout! Also, if you want to continue to post you updates, feel free to!

Personally i will probably join some other backlog event, but doing the updates is just to time consuming... (IF somebody takes over this event, i probably would join as an participant though :))

 

Thanks to all the participants, especially those who sticked around till the end! :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.