Triple Play trophy

jodokast30

Hey, 

I'm really bugged out about this trophy. Everyone and his mother seem to have popped it already. 

I'm not a pro PvP player by any means but I should definitively be on par with a lot of the people who have it.

Besides grinding Control/Salvage/Mayhem whats your tips? 

Seriously considering setting up a private match in here just to get it done. 

Still need that trophy too. Had no problem getting it before on Half-H3ro. I just can't seem to get it now... Even with decent killstreaks. My luck just isn't there :P

Here's a gaming session - we can knock the trophy out quickly. :)

http://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions/105753-Destiny

Edited by alt-James

Besides grinding Control/Salvage/Mayhem whats your tips? 

Seriously considering setting up a private match in here just to get it done.

Control is probably your best bet. Warlock's Stormtrance is probably the easiest, but any roaming super works well. A nova bomb or fist of panic works well on control points and heavy spawns too.

I wouldn't bother with Salvage or Mayhem for this. It's hard to find all three classes in a 3v3 Salvage and people are too spread out in Mayhem.

You'll get it eventually if you keep playing. I'd boost it in a private match if it were me though.

I tried to get this since I first started playing but I noticed even when I had the voiceover say triple down and all that it never popped I mostly played it weekly crucible list but the first daily crucible I do I get triple down and popped the trophy (this was in clash and i killed them all in roughly 3 mins in the order war, war, hunter, hunter, hunter , warlock , titan). If its not popping for you id play in daily crucible for a bit warlock stormcaller is what I used but anyrhinv will do really

It is super easy with the blade dancer on hunter. I got this trophy on 3 accounts. And do it on Control. Did it twice with hunter and 1 time with warlock.

Itd not hard just build your super and wait for 3 to 4 people run to flag. Activate bladedancer and you will get it! You just need to have luck with all 3 the characters are present but moast of the time they are.

Edited by Mr-Of-TacTicZz

• 5 weeks later...

Does this and / or any other Cruicble based trophy work while setting up a private game? Since that's possible now, I was just wondering. Would be sweet seeing as I am looking to do this game again on this account and Triple Play was personally my hardest trophy (was the last before Platinum too).

The way I did it on my other account, for those struggling, was getting a group of 6 together (3 different classes on both sides) and searching for each other. Make sure to delete the other group off PSN and leave a party with them if you have one as that greatly increases the chances of finding one another. Patience is key for this method as it will take some time. We ended up finding each other after an hour and finished up all Cruicble trophies.

EDIT: Just checked .org and it looks like Triple Play (along with some other Cruicible trophies) work in private! HELLA.

Edited by ddracarys