Useful Trial Of Power Glitch

New display name

• 3 months later...
On 20 November 2016 at 0:52 PM, SirEricLPer said:

I have one the Draft before this glitch was known and I can confirm that it worked for me several time :)

do u know if this glitch still works? Or has it been been patched as this is like a 4-5 month back set of posts by u guys, info would be great guys

Just now, topkiddie said:

it sitll works can confirm this they cant really patch it either 

100% u are sure? Also do u no if the person I play in the final is actually someone who has reached the final them selfs or is it just random from your opponents perspective. In other words if I'm in the final could the other guy be in the semi's.

Just now, afc-razor-84 said:

100% u are sure? Also do u no if the person I play in the final is actually someone who has reached the final them selfs or is it just random from your opponents perspective. In other words if I'm in the final could the other guy be in the semi's.

And thanks for the reply ?

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, GeneralORC said:

After logged out. How long you wait before log in again ?

I counted to 8 then logged back in. The way the game pulled back up and re-loaded looked like what I had seen on the YouTube video of the guy pulling off the glitch, but then when I got back to the FUT main page it gave me the message about not disconnecting for my DNF multiplier and it was counted as a loss.

Guess I'm just going to have to GITGUD if I want this sucker.

I have tried myself a couple of times with different waiting times and it doesn't work anymore.

Best option is to wait for FIFA 18 release and have a bunch of coins saved to try it several times, the level of the players will eventualy decrease and you may even, with a bit of luck, make it to the final and then secure it with a friend, if both have decent level you should be able to get there.

You can also try the boosting with 2 ps4 and 16 accounts method.

Edited by Stevieboy

• 4 years later...
  • 10 months later...

If only this glitch was still available. This is the last trophy that I need. I am in the final however I noticed to late that you cannot go against someone you have already played against (even if it was in a different draft run).

Edited by Stevieboy

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...