The Platinum Pyramid-Season 3(Currently On Hold)

1 minute ago, brian_budokai said:

Just to be sure: rule #8 says the latest platinum achiever needed more than 4,5 hours right? It's not necessarily the 50th? I wanna include Quest of Dungeons but there are only 8 players who have unlocked all trophies by now :D (fastest is above 4 days)

The rule is that the 50th platinum achiever has to be above 4 hours and 30 minutes, not the latest. I don't know what happens if there are less then 50 achievers though. I would ask @Triicky913 if it's okay to put the game on your pyramid.

So I think I didn't submit a bad pyramid. In my old account, I've gone through LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 and almost got 100%. I'm missing a Student in Peril, a character token(which I know is gotten by entering the bonus level) and 11 Gold Bricks(and I know 10 of them are by completing the bonus challenges). I have heard that the game is bugged so you can never return to Hogwarts if you play the Bonus Challenges so I want to scour the school until I have 100% of everything, but there's a problem I won't address here.

However, I have great confidence I can get the platinum in this account. So I apologize to anyone I angered by whining about the game being a glitchfest and unplatinumable. I'll be ready to go by March 1.

EDIT: I just got the platinum for this game on my old account. I have had only a few issues but then again I had those issues with the PS3 version of the game, except that the left Charms room bug was non-existent. The Student in Peril I was looking for was in the underground of the right Charms class but the controller yelped when I was in Clock Tower past. Other than those things, I had no problems. As long as I am careful and don't make mistakes I should be fine.

Edited by NebbyLunala

Here's my list for the upcoming contest :) and i've excluded Quest of Dungeons to avoid problems....

Edit: Please list me as Evil_Joker88!! I can't remember my password since a few days and strangely i don't get any reset your password emails so i'm using this account on the forum, but all trophies will be added and visible to Evil_Joker88's profile...

platinumpyramideseason2.png

Uncommon: The Deadly Tower of Monsters, Bioshock (PS3) (10%), Virtue's Last Reward (5%), Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Rare: Resident Evil 0, Transistor, Zone of the Enders

Very Rare: Hotline Miami, Apotheon

Ultra Rare: Stormrise

Edited by brian_budokai

5 hours ago, brian_budokai said:

Here's my list for the upcoming contest :) and i've excluded Quest of Dungeons to avoid problems....

Edit: Please list me as Evil_Joker88!! I can't remember my password since a few days and strangely i don't get any reset your password emails so i'm using this account on the forum, but all trophies will be added and visible to Evil_Joker88's profile...

platinumpyramideseason2.png

Uncommon: The Deadly Tower of Monsters, Bioshock (PS3) (10%), Virtue's Last Reward (5%), Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Rare: Resident Evil 0, Transistor, Zone of the Enders

Very Rare: Hotline Miami, Apotheon

Ultra Rare: Stormrise

godspeed dude, I have played unfortunately Stormrise and that is not gonna be a fun plat

2 minutes ago, PhantomOfThorns said:

really? hmmm when I played it I was not going for trophies. Perhaps I'll dig it out and try to fix the hideous 3% plaguing my list :P 

You can boost it with just one other person for the multiplayer, and there's videos on youtube on how to beat every mission. I've followed those as the game isn't very good control wise

16 minutes ago, PhantomOfThorns said:

godspeed dude, I have played unfortunately Stormrise and that is not gonna be a fun plat

That may be true but i haven't picked it up cuz it may be pure fun :lol:

I am looking for a partner to do the online trophies so if you like we can team up :)

12 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

It may not be fun, but it is easy to do. You only have to play the last mission on hard for the hard difficulty trophy too

Yes, i'm really glad it can be done this way :D

Just now, brian_budokai said:

That may be true but i haven't picked it up cuz it may be pure fun :lol:

I am looking for a partner to do the online trophies so if you like we can team up :)

Yes, i'm really glad it can be done this way :D

god as much as I dont want to play that game again maybe I'll take you up on that lol I'll let you know once I get my pyramid settled

A whole week before I can get started... :(

Anyways, I just uploaded a video to my old Youtube account showing off the games in my pyramid if you are interested in seeing some gameplay. I needed something to put up there because the account was old. I might create a new account using my PSN e-mail to livestream some of my PS4 gameplay when the event starts. ;)

EDIT: I am going to do a test stream playing Shantae: Risky's Revenge to get the regular non-100% to see if it works. If anyone wants to check it out, my second channel is here. I won't start streaming yet - I need to set up a stream channel on Youtube - but I'll start streaming in 30 minutes at least.

Edited by NebbyLunala

10 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

A whole week before I can get started... :(

Anyways, I just uploaded a video to my old Youtube account showing off the games in my pyramid if you are interested in seeing some gameplay. I needed something to put up there because the account was old. I might create a new account using my PSN e-mail to livestream some of my PS4 gameplay when the event starts. ;)

EDIT: I am going to do a test stream playing Shantae: Risky's Revenge to get the regular non-100% to see if it works. If anyone wants to check it out, my second channel is here. I won't start streaming yet - I need to set up a stream channel on Youtube - but I'll start streaming in 30 minutes at least.

Nice, i might watch you sometimes during the event just to see how's the competition going :ninja:. anyway, just a off topic quetion, what kind of videos are going to do in your channel? i saw you are subscribe to StayPationt, maybe it's something like that? discusing about trophies, plats, and other good stuff?! 

3 minutes ago, HerrSandman said:

Nice, i might watch you sometimes during the event just to see how's the competition going :ninja:. anyway, just a off topic quetion, what kind of videos are going to do in your channel? i saw you are subscribe to StayPationt, maybe it's something like that? discusing about trophies, plats, and other good stuff?! 

Unfortunately, I do not have any means of recording my voice(and my voice is crap because I am suffering from a head cold) so all my streams will be without commentary and I won't be able to do any videos with voice. :(

28 minutes ago, gary_danial said:

Interested to join this, will submit a pyramid soon. One question tho, is newly released game can be submitted? Example, some games sits at 0.00% plat. Would it be eligible to be included?

New releases can't be added since noone has achieved the plat. Same goes for games that are at 0.00% and are already released 

Alright my platinum pyramid is ready. Sign me up! :)

Start The Party (For Platinum Pyramid).png

You Don't Know Jack (For Platinum Pyramid).pngApotheon (For Platinum Pyramid).png

Rayman Origins (PS3) (For Platinum Pyramid).pngMidway Arcade Origins (For Platinum Pyramid).pngYesterday Origins (For Platinum Pyramid).png

Xblaze Code Embryo Thumbnail (For Platinum Pyramid).pngEnigmatis - The Ghosts of Maple Creek (For Platinum Pyramid).pngPac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (For Platinum Pyramid).pngThe Deadly Tower of Monsters (For Platinum Pyramid).png

(My completion percentage) [Current plat rarity at submitted time]

UR
Start The Party (0%) [4.82%]

VR
You Don't Know Jack (11%) [5.95%], Apotheon (0%) [6.70%]

R
Rayman Origins PS3 (14%) [12.15%], Midway Arcade Origins (0%) [13.85%], Yesterday Origins (0%) [19.84%]

C/UC
Xblaze Code Embryo PS3 (EU) (0%) [68.61%], Enigmatis - The Ghosts of Maple Creek (0%) [75.12%], Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (0%) [42.04%], The Deadly Tower of Monsters (0%) [35.29%]

Is it good to go? :D

By the way, one more question, do I have to complete a game in a tier in the order with submitted? Example for my pyramid, I need to complete Xblaze Code Embryo first before The Deadly Tower of Monsters (in C/UC tier) or it doesn't matter as long as its the same tier?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, gary_danial said:

Alright my platinum pyramid is ready. Sign me up! :)

Start The Party (For Platinum Pyramid).png

You Don't Know Jack (For Platinum Pyramid).pngApotheon (For Platinum Pyramid).png

Rayman Origins (PS3) (For Platinum Pyramid).pngMidway Arcade Origins (For Platinum Pyramid).pngYesterday Origins (For Platinum Pyramid).png

Xblaze Code Embryo Thumbnail (For Platinum Pyramid).pngEnigmatis - The Ghosts of Maple Creek (For Platinum Pyramid).pngPac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (For Platinum Pyramid).pngThe Deadly Tower of Monsters (For Platinum Pyramid).png

(My completion percentage) [Current plat rarity at submitted time]

UR
Start The Party (0%) [4.82%]

VR
You Don't Know Jack (11%) [5.95%], Apotheon (0%) [6.70%]

R
Rayman Origins PS3 (14%) [12.15%], Midway Arcade Origins (0%) [13.85%], Yesterday Origins (0%) [19.84%]

C/UC
Xblaze Code Embryo PS3 (EU) (0%) [68.61%], Enigmatis - The Ghosts of Maple Creek (0%) [75.12%], Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (0%) [42.04%], The Deadly Tower of Monsters (0%) [35.29%]

Is it good to go? :D

By the way, one more question, do I have to complete a game in a tier in the order with submitted? Example for my pyramid, I need to complete Xblaze Code Embryo first before The Deadly Tower of Monsters (in C/UC tier) or it doesn't matter as long as its the same tier?

You're all set, thanks for joining! 

Also it doesn't matter as long its the same tier. Order is Uncommon/Common, Rare, Very Rare, then Ultra Rare.

A little later than I planned to post it, but here's my pyramid! ^ o ^

UR: Pier Solar and the Great Architects (PS4, 0%)
VR: Devil May Cry HD (1%), Devil May Cry 2 HD (0%)
R: Valkyria Chronicles (0%), Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (0%), Trillion: God of Destruction (15%)
C/UC: Adventures of Mana (0%), Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness (PS Vita, 0%), DanganRonpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (0%), Until Dawn (0%)

Sce3d6a.png

S2ad074.pngSc6410f.png

Sd11d6f.pngS65a8e2.pngSd519f6.png

S2ab538.pngS78a4de.pngS4ceb4a.pngSf8ba9e.png

8 hours ago, cerafinn said:

UR: Pier Solar and the Great Architects (PS4, 0%)
VR: Devil May Cry HD (1%), Devil May Cry 2 HD (0%)
R: Valkyria Chronicles (0%), Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (0%), Trillion: God of Destruction (15%)
C/UC: Adventures of Mana (0%), Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness (PS Vita, 0%), DanganRonpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (0%), Until Dawn (0%)

Nice to see someone with a Shantae game on their Pyramid. I have Half-Genie Hero on mine. Never thought this cult series would become so popular in this forum. :D Also, another Adventures of Mana player. Trust me, you'll LOVE this throwback. ;) Welcome to the event!