Attacking Zegeta Walkthrough + Trophy Tips

Milktastrophe

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 0:19 AM, lilpain97 said:

I know its a year old but I noticed the Trophy Robot Destroyer is at 0.1% meaning someone out there has the trophy. 

You are aware that trophy hacking is now doable on the PlayStation 4, right?

Don't believe me? Just hop on your PS4, go to 'Friends', search for the online ID 'In_Her_Own_Words' (the most infamous trophy hacker on the PSN who as of this forum reply has 3700+ platinums), go look at his trophies and look at his timestamps on Need For Speed (2015). Notice how he earned all of the trophies for that game (including the base game and the DLCs) within under three minutes? Go figure...

1 hour ago, Skeptical69 said:

You are aware that trophy hacking is now doable on the PlayStation 4, right?

Don't believe me? Just hop on your PS4, go to 'Friends', search for the online ID 'In_Her_Own_Words' (the most infamous trophy hacker on the PSN who as of this forum reply has 3700+ platinums), go look at his trophies and look at his timestamps on Need For Speed (2015). Notice how he earned all of the trophies for that game (including the base game and the DLCs) within under three minutes? Go figure...

Yes I was aware 1 day after I posted this. I already looked at the profile and saw everything. Pretty sad tbh.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Milktastrophe, have you tried a spaceship? Official trailer shows you can shoot some rocks by using an ispaceship which is located in first level, is it even possible to use that thing in the game? Does it have anything in common with the last trophy?

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

i am interested in getting all trophies for this game, but actually suck at playing it... so i will check his walkthrough

as for last trophy, if he got it already, may be it is just how many times you beat the game? (if not, same applies)

so, how many times you beat the game already?

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 11/28/2019 at 2:09 PM, luis_lem said:

i am interested in getting all trophies for this game, but actually suck at playing it... so i will check his walkthrough

as for last trophy, if he got it already, may be it is just how many times you beat the game? (if not, same applies)

so, how many times you beat the game already?

The game doesn't save unfortunately. It resets your progress after beating the game too.

On 5/31/2021 at 1:22 AM, Winterglemm said:

so how does this actually work? do the trophies simply not pop, or is the game just that difficult?

One of the trophy requirements is unknown.

On 1/7/2019 at 1:10 PM, kiubus said:

Milktastrophe, have you tried a spaceship? Official trailer shows you can shoot some rocks by using an ispaceship which is located in first level, is it even possible to use that thing in the game? Does it have anything in common with the last trophy?

I also thought the iSpaceship had something to do with it, turns out to be nothing.

Also I found a skip for the fourth level. The ropes kept glitching for me making it so I couldn't jump and the fix that @Milktastrophe mentioned in his walkthrough didn't work for me. That glitch even softlocked me because I saved the state that I couldn't jump. The fix is to not use the ropes at all :) .

Excuse me for my double-post.

EDIT:

My next thing to try is to beat every level with the enemy counter on 0. Abusing the iFly kill all enemies on screen should work.

EDIT2:

Beat the game with 0 enemies remaining every level... No luck

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, A1rPun said:

I actually want to try to beat the game multiple times in a row. I'll update once I try that.

Today I found a glitch in Flappy Zegeta. It let's you see the "end" of the level generation. Spoiler: it's not humanly beatable.

• Go into flappy zegeta from the main menu by pressing square
  • Press L1+R1 while in flappy zegeta to return to menu
  • Go into flappy zegeta again and you will be soft-locked in this state until you beat or close the game :)

My bad for triple-post... I'm talking to myself at this point 1f605.png

Damn... and the Goat Sim complainers thought they had it rough ahaha

• Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 5:04 PM, FrostyMcNugs said:

Has anyone tried beating the game without killing any enemies? Probably besides bosses. Is that even possible?

Enemies die off-screen, there are a few instances where this is unavoidable.

I beat the game 4 times in a row today, I couldn't get myself to do more. The progress resets after every time you beat the game it seems.

EDIT: My new theory is that if you reach the enemy limit of 15, the :gold: Robot Destroyer trophy will be voided.

EDIT2: That was not it. I beat the game without hitting the enemy spawn cap. Found some faster way to beat levels tho.

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 2