I'll just do one more dungeon he says.....

phoenix_shade

Oh yeah, Steyliff Sealed Dungeon, that was fun... when I first went into it, I was nearly out of items and I died a horrible death when confronting all of these Tonberries. I had to warp out and start all over again, but I also finished it then.

Have you done Costlemark Sealed Dungeon yet? I don't think I'll ever manage that one...

Spoiler

All enemies Lv. 90+ and no items at all. 60 floors. In one room are 4 level 90 Iron Giants. I didn't come any further then that.

yeah, every gamer out there have witnessed this awkward moment once or twice when playing the addicting game they loved.

this happened to me way back in 2006 when I bought Kingdom Hearts on the ps2, I couldn't play it due to the work I have to go to, one time I managed to have a break time and I rushed back home to play the game and oh boy, what a blast! time just went so fast and I was late, I said to my self I'll go to work tomorrow, the next day I went to works and I told the boss that I got a some flu and took some medicine that put me to sleep....

even though my boss have bought my story but, funny how after like 5 days I caught a serious I'll at works, they send me back home until I get better but all the sick'n four days I spent at home was laying on my bed, having headache, my body's temperature is high and got a real flu this time.

Haha, that's exactly me 2 thursdays ago. Only difference is that I had to be up 6:30 AM and it took me 3 hours.

2 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

Have you done Costlemark Sealed Dungeon yet? I don't think I'll ever manage that one...

Hide contents

All enemies Lv. 90+ and no items at all. 60 floors. In one room are 4 level 90 Iron Giants. I didn't come any further then that.

Lost there like 3 times until I decided to change my settings:

Spoiler

Invested in HP/MP recovery like Kingly Raiment (No Jacket) and accessories for that, had royal arms in passive slots for stats, spent AP on tech-bar and life-supporting skills, relied on Ignis's Regroup. Attacked with Zwill Crossblade plus 3 different elements from Ignis's Enhancement for better dps. And gave it time before trying again to relieve my concentration, then retried it more calmly. Made it a cakewalk, I highly recommend this.