People commenting on our trophy page?

19 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I agree that it isn't a good idea because it would lead to trolls, hate comments, etc. As for you having modded trophies, are you really surprised that people call into question the other trophies on your profile? It doesn't matter how mature the community is, your trophy list can't be trusted. Sorry...

If you wanted people to start looking at you differently, you could always start a new profile without modded trophies. Or if you don't care to go that far, maybe you should just stop bringing it up all the time because it's not gonna go away. If anything, you're just making it worse.

The thing is, I don't really, people just bring it up.

3 hours ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

I think not, doing this would lead to trolls, and if you modded just ONE trophy, you'd have 90,000 people piling up trying to expose you and comment "BAN, Not legit, u sux, u hax". I think if the community was a bit more mature it'd be a thought.

So... 

'I was flagged, I didn't hack' threads?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

18 hours ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

I think not, doing this would lead to trolls, and if you modded just ONE trophy, you'd have 90,000 people piling up trying to expose you and comment "BAN, Not legit, u sux, u hax". I think if the community was a bit more mature it'd be a thought.

If only you were more mature, you wouldn't resort to hacking, kiddo.

• Like 1

Just now, Lithium_Lemon said:

Don't even waste your time continuing that conversation. You would have better luck trying to reason with a rock you found in your backyard. 

May I ask why you ONLY dis-agree with me, never once have you been nice to me while Iv'e been on here, if you hate me that much, don't even bother replying to me.

46 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Can we please get back on-topic? If you want to discuss PaperMonkeyBoys gaming habits, take it to PMs.

I think it would be a bad idea to add comment sections as people would just grief in it

You're so far one of the only logical person on this thread.

6 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I think this thread itself establishes why this may be a bad idea xD 

How do you feel about my suggestion?

38 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

If sly could add "site friends" or something and allow people to limit comments to anyone; site friends only; and no one, I don't think griefing would happen. Or it least it wouldn't happen as much.

I know I wouldn't use it, but if people want it and it's not too much trouble for sly to add, why not? There's another site that does it like this and they seem fine with it. You can do it on PS4 and Vita as well.

4 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

How do you feel about my suggestion?

Yeah, the site used to pull friends information automatically before Sony added PSN privacy settings. I always said I'd love to see a return of friends to the site, even if it was manual entry - I miss seeing what all my friends progress was for  a game in the sidebar :P So limiting profile comments to friends would be possible in that case which wouldn't be a bad idea.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1