100 Day Trophy Still Broken?

SlimSanta94

Hey I've heard a lot of things about this trophy being broken and that one of the latest patches had fixed it but after leaving my PS4 on for at least 5 nights now the trophy still hasn't unlocked for me. 

I'm certain that I haven't entered creative mode on the world that i've been trying to unlock this on and after five 5-10 hour sessions plus the time it took me to get all of the other trophies I must have surely done 100 days / 33 hours by now?

Has anyone else had trouble with this trophy recently? I really don't want to start over :/

Edited by SlimSanta94

9 minutes ago, SolidJD said:

I went on Minecraft in December for the first time in a long time, and after 30 seconds the trophy popped for me. 

I would just keep playing for now and if it doesn't work, maybe try and online session or a new world? 

I just deleted all of the patches, made a new world and then it unlocked as well as my platinum about a minute after I entered the game

Edited by SlimSanta94

• 3 weeks later...

Back in september 2016 i was playing the battle mini game for under an hour on the PS Vita edition and while i was in the middle of a battle the 100 days trophy randomly popped also popping the platinum seeing as it was the last trophy i needed for it. I'm not sure if each battle/lobby session has anything to do with speeding up the trophy or not but that's just how i got it, at least on the vita version.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, taywahhhh said:

Still not popping for me either and I've definitely left mine on for longer than 33 hours... Do you actually have to be moving the entire time? or would having it on Peaceful/Offline be why?

I had it on peaceful. I was moving the whole time with a rubber band and it unlocked after 33 hours or so. Maybe you do need to be actively doing something on the PS4 version.

I unlocked it a few weeks ago after the newest trophy patch came out.

Edited by kuuhaku

22 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

I had it on peaceful. I was moving the whole time with a rubber band and it unlocked after 33 hours or so. Maybe you do need to be actively doing something on the PS4 version.

I unlocked it a few weeks ago after the newest trophy patch came out.

Great.. well guess will have to give it a shot.

I Unlocked it this morning in Survival on the Tutorial world.

Had over 30 hours in my other game but the trophy wouldn't pop for for that world, but a couple hours in another world and i got it.

So i would suggest open op another world, put down a simple construction so Mobs cannot get to you and just let it run.