What's Your Favorite Song?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mostly all but my real 3 faves here are the followed due to perfect reasons, some challenge effort even if not really lol and the beats/speed and videos they have;

Sweet Devil - Just loved the video and the music

Gothic and Loneliness ~I'm the very DIVA~ - Awesome song even the BPM could be a lot faster in my opinion as it would be more fun to play lol

The Intense Voice of Hatsune Miku - Ah I loved this a lot alongside all other songs which where included in the Ultimate Medley on Diva X or in the previous 2 Diva F games; same goes for these in Future Tone.

Also personally wise I see of all these "bossy songs" Two-Faced Lovers easier as it was in Diva F 2nd...? Same goes for Envy Catwalk on extreme just for me at least lol? 

5 hours ago, Yvi the lazy Raccoon said:

Also personally wise I see of all these "bossy songs" Two-Faced Lovers easier as it was in Diva F 2nd...? Same goes for Envy Catwalk on extreme just for me at least lol1f602.png 

You should have seen it's PSP variants; Project DIVA, 2nd and EXTEND. The timing is even stricter and IMO chart was messier. They toned it down a bit on the console releases. The arcade version is more like a throwback to the PSP version, mixed in with the gimmicky touch- and multi-holds ?

Hatsune.Miku.full.1491273.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, K_Groove_NL said:

You should have seen it's PSP variants; Project DIVA, 2nd and EXTEND. The timing is even stricter and IMO chart was messier. They toned it down a bit on the console releases. The arcade version is more like a throwback to the PSP version, mixed in with the gimmicky touch- and multi-holds 1f602.png

Hatsune.Miku.full.1491273.jpg

LOL would gladly see them and try them for the thrill :D But dumno where to ger them tho... meh.

Currently still doing my slow but steady hard perfect run in Future Tone and for now I am stuck with those at excellent. At least I found them a lot easier atm as my current Negaposi try lol... this was a lot easier in F as here xD But boi practise don't kill me xD

4 minutes ago, Yvi the lazy Raccoon said:

LOL would gladly see them and try them for the thrill :D But dumno where to ger them tho... meh.

Currently still doing my slow but steady hard perfect run in Future Tone and for now I am stuck with those at excellent. At least I found them a lot easier atm as my current Negaposi try lol... this was a lot easier in F as here xD But boi practise don't kill me xD

Sadly due to song license issues in the past, they were only released in Japan ?

It's funny we're almost a-like. On HARD I aim to go for a PERFECT. On EXTREME I'll settle with just 1-3 misses, if not I'll just try again ?

Here's an example gameplay of another one of my fav. songs:

• 3 years later...

Weekender Girl for me. Somehow it always gets stuck in my head for days whenever I hear it, it’s just that awesome kind of catchy! ? 

I need to sit down and finish the 100% on that sometime, too. Haven’t touched it in forever.

Edited by SmileSlice