Issue with Signing In

I'm having an issue signing into PSNProfiles. When I try to, it says the account doesn't exist, but when I click on forgot my password, set a new one, I'm able to sign into the forums (which I wasn't able to before, oddly), but when I try to click on "PSNProfiles" from my account, it signs me out. The sign in button at the top of the page appears again and the process repeats. I don't know what to do. I'm unable to view or bookmark guides to see which trophies I need. 

I saw someone maybe have a similar issue, and they were told to delete/restore their account. What do I lose if I do that? My trophy data? I liked seeing the stats of my trophies like how long it took, trophy milestones, country rank, etc. Will these things be lost?

• Like 1

Not sure what the problem is. You can remove the tracking of you profile from bottom right on the page on your profile. 

You don't lose anything by doing that since it just removes the site from tracking your profile from the PSN servers and you can start it again by updating the profile here on PSNP.

For the sign in problem, it might be just your browser settings that it forgets your sign in when you open a new page.

My friend is having the same issue. But her problem is that after she signs in on the Home page and when she goes to the forums, the top right will ask her to sign in again, after she clicks it to sign in, shes still not in... but she is signed in when she clicks back to "home" page. She is not even able to post.

My account is new, I had a similar problem too. After I made my account on here and put the 4letter into my about me. I was able to get a "PSNProfile" account and then was able to sign in. BUT here's the problem, whether I click the sign in from HOME page or Forum page, Itll say im signed in but when I click to go to Forums, the top right will have the "SIGN IN" again button. I may not post or do anything in forums or edit my forum profile page. I may see HOME page stuff, that page will show im signed in!

So today! since I tried to contact people here for help yesterday but nothing was said I came back to see if it magically work but no. BUT as you can see I am able to post now, so what did i do!??

Well I saw this!!! On the right side will say "sign in to follow this"

Image 004.png

I clicked it and got this!! I just type in the everything the same and click sign in.

Image 003.png

Then everything worked! I think there is a bug or something with with those creating new accounts, it doesnt create a forum account for them too? I dont know how this site works but i know some sites require you to make a separate forum account after making a account. #shrugs.

Edited by aInnocentSIN
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, aInnocentSIN said:

Then everything worked! I think there is a bug or something with with those creating new accounts, it doesnt create a forum account for them too? I dont know how this site works but i know some sites require you to make a separate forum account after making a account. #shrugs.

I remember making "two" accounts when I signed in to PSNP. One for the profile and gaming sessions and the other for forums. Used the same e-mail address as my PSN ID and the same password I put for the first sign in and now when I sign in normally it logs me in to both.

So there might actually be a "separate" account for the forums.

20 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

I remember making "two" accounts when I signed in to PSNP. One for the profile and gaming sessions and the other for forums. Used the same e-mail address as my PSN ID and the same password I put for the first sign in and now when I sign in normally it logs me in to both.

I don't think the accounts are separate. Pretty sure something else is going on. 

4 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

The site only has forum accounts.

Make sure you use your PSNID to sign in, not email.

• Like 2

Yeah, I wasn't able to use the forums until this problem began. I wound up "deleting/restoring" my account, and resigning up, and I can see my trophy info now. Sucks though, because I seem to have lost my Country & world Rank. I was under 5k and 19k, respectively. I know it's probably not great, but i was proud of it, dammit!

Oh well. Hopefully these other tips help other users before having to restore.

1 hour ago, JaredTequila said:

Yeah, I wasn't able to use the forums until this problem began. I wound up "deleting/restoring" my account, and resigning up, and I can see my trophy info now. Sucks though, because I seem to have lost my Country & world Rank. I was under 5k and 19k, respectively. I know it's probably not great, but i was proud of it, dammit!

Oh well. Hopefully these other tips help other users before having to restore.

You lost your rank because you had flagged game(s) on it so you were taken off the clean leaderboard. If you were to hide them, your rank would show back up.

Edited by skateak

On 1/15/2017 at 4:53 AM, Sly Ripper said:

The site only has forum accounts.

Make sure you use your PSNID to sign in, not email.

I always had sign in thru here with my PSNID and password but it gave me Image 004.png

But everytime i went to forums the top right would have the sign in button again, no matter how many times i tried to resign in the forum says im not sign in.

I had to click the "sign in to follow this" button

Image 004.png

and then I enter my "PSNP ID" and password again here for it to work.

Image 003.png

I never used my email to sign in besides the first time registering.

• Like 2

Welp, I'm having the same problem as before. Can't login and see my PSN Profile. I can see my forum profile, but not my PSN profile. Can't get access to it. This site used to work so well. Now all of a sudden I'm having issues.

And flagged games? I only play legit stuff, wtf? Does it think I'm a cheater?

Edited by JaredTequila
Added some context

7 hours ago, JaredTequila said:

Welp, I'm having the same problem as before. Can't login and see my PSN Profile. I can see my forum profile, but not my PSN profile. Can't get access to it. This site used to work so well. Now all of a sudden I'm having issues.

And flagged games? I only play legit stuff, wtf? Does it think I'm a cheater?

You removed your profile: https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete

Okay, I think I FINALLY sorted out my profile, got it restored. Thank you everyone for your help. I greatly appreciate it.

I tried digging through the options on my profile page, but I couldn't find anything about flagged trophies/games, nor how to hide them. Would someone mind enlightening me?

49 minutes ago, JaredTequila said:

Okay, I think I FINALLY sorted out my profile, got it restored. Thank you everyone for your help. I greatly appreciate it.

I tried digging through the options on my profile page, but I couldn't find anything about flagged trophies/games, nor how to hide them. Would someone mind enlightening me?

It's in the privacy settings for your system

If you're on ps3, go to your trophy list in online mode, find the game you want to hide, hit triangle and select the privacy option

Edited by SnowxSakura

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

That Sly-Ripper guy who replied right after the solution was posted IS the developer.

Thank you for your information. However, by “having the same issue”, I used my username, not email, when signing in everywhere on this site. I’m pretty sure that I had exactly the same issue as other members above had.