Servers are currently down

WorldsBestSpy

I hope someone helps me with the last one. Seriously. My ex partner is going to be starting drama soon and I really couldn't care less. I just want the trophy. And its now gonna be Wednesday. I still have fears 2K pulls it late because lol but fuck, I am just really busy right now.

Edited by WorldsBestSpy

People could start now and get screwed if they close them before Sunday ?

For those of you who are starting Top Spin 4 from scratch now, bear in mind that if you don't have the Less than 24 hours trophy already you might get screwed if the servers shut down before Sunday.

Edited by Powerflank
Update

3 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

I sent them an email and got a reply within 30 min, they say they don't have access to the information about the servers. 

I begged them to keep them open till Sunday but got no reply ? it was the second request I was submitting to them...I also contacted the 2k Support Twitter page where they told me to open a topic on the 2k forum to gain more visibility but nobody replied there. It was just me complaining about their unexpected decision and so on...

I don't know if all this helped somehow...the good news is that they were still open today. Haven't checked in some hours though.

Edited by Powerflank

18 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Kinda strange that They pulling it off 4 days after the original date. I guess it's over now. They could pull it off on next Monday, so people could play the last weekly season.

Maybe it goes back on, who knows.

Agree with you Taz, but I'm pretty sure they won't go back online. I only needed the Less than 24 hours trophy...I'm so mad at them ?

14 minutes ago, Powerflank said:

Agree with you Taz, but I'm pretty sure they won't go back online. I only needed the Less than 24 hours trophy...I'm so mad at them 1f602.png

Yeah, that hurts alot. Will this be your first unobtainable?

And also btw, they never replied back to me either. Not on twitter, and not on the website support my ticket is still not answered.

3 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Yeah, that hurts alot. Will this be your first unobtainable?

And also btw, they never replied back to me either. Not on twitter, and not on the website support my ticket is still not answered.

Nope. Of course it's all sport games that I couldn't plat. There are also FIFA 13, 14 and NBA 2K13...?

20 minutes ago, Powerflank said:

Nope. Of course it's all sport games that I couldn't plat. There are also FIFA 13, 14 and NBA 2K13...1f605.png

I boot the game up and just checked, and leaderboard & ranking is still available.

Hello, everyone. On April 15, 2018, 2K will shut down the servers for Top Spin 4.

So what does that mean, if you still own the game? The good news is that you can still play it offline, but online play won’t work. Thus, after that date, the following features won’t be available:

• Player Match
  • World Tour
  • 2K Open
  • "Leaderboards and rankings"
Edited by TazDevilz1986

14 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Sure buddy, blame us for it lol.

Its obviously sarcasm.

But yeah can confirm the servers are presumbably down forever. Fucking 2K. I wouldnt have this unobtoinable if my ex partner wasnt so greedy and incompetent. I'd be really mad, but recently I've been falling out love with trophy hunting so what does 1 more unobtainable do for me? 

Maybe we should make an outcry to 2K for always pulling this shit.  Or maybe... theyre down for maintenance?

Also... interestingly enough you can still go into player match and leaderboard and rankings. Only WT is down.  

Edited by WorldsBestSpy

9 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I know how you feel, but than don't blame us for it. We tried to get information for this and by the looks of it they didn't want to tell anything about it. That's why 2K is the worst company if it comes to online servers and stuff.

Once again: It was sarcasm. I am not blaming you.

6 minutes ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

Once again: It was sarcasm. I am not blaming you.

Ok, whatever dude.

Anyway, if i have any information from them, and they answer my fucking ticket i will share it here. Sucks i missed on the game, might not fit with my profile the games i play. But it was a game that i like to try out. Something different.

But i'm sure i will pick any other tennis games up in the future.

Hi Everyone!

I Receive my Game today any one can help me on this please? Send me a PM for me please ok? I can come only later im in work at the moment.

Thank's Everyone and Good Luck Everyone to! ;)

P.S: The servers continue online?

Edited by Devil_Max