GTA Online: Character Transfer Support Ending

HeySumbode

On 3/17/2017 at 3:31 AM, Torracat83 said:

If you knew about the deadline and you missed it, you have zero right to complain about it.

What the hell makes you think I knew about the deadline? As I've said before, did you even follow the discussion?

Edited by Amonares

On 3/17/2017 at 5:08 AM, Superstarmaste1r said:

For those who are salty about it and not know that Rockstar already announced the deadline that the transfer will be dead, suck up buttercup and accept the result already. I knew that I first react when this made the news that most people won't like this news one bit

On 3/17/2017 at 7:58 AM, I Am Error said:

I 100% agree with everything you say, people just have to deal with it closing, you've had your chance, if you miss out you do it legit or you just don't bother with it, simple 

Yeah, I should just forget that the Rockstar screwed me over and forced me to play this game on PS3 forever (Or to play on PS4 without anything and hang out will all the people who have transferred their stuff from PS3 and act like nothing happened). For all of you who have transferred your character, it's easy to talk now. If I have transferred my character I would probably say the same things to people who would complain now but we all know they should have never done this.

Edited by Amonares

6 hours ago, Dark Prince said:

Yeah I should just forget that Rockstar ripped me off and forced me to play on ps3 forever (or to play on PS4 without anything and hang out will all the people who have transfered their stuff from ps3 AKA act like nothing happened AKA be a fucking idiot to do that), besides it's Rockstar Games after all. For all of you who have transfered your character, it's easy to say for you now. If I have transfered my character I would probably said the same thing to people who would complain now, but we both know they should have never ever done this.

Well you bought the game and you got to accept you're choice and stick of what you're going with. It's their decision of what companies do where either you should accept on what it is, be alright of what you get in general and don't get salty about it, or don't play it at all where mostly it's everyone's decision to know what the deadline is. Now people have to stick with the version you got and sticking with your main character where overall it's still isn't bad that you get what you can pay for that it is what it is man. Just accept of how companies made decisions that won't be great that everyone wish is going to be the same while not making a huge fuss of how Rockstar shouldn't do this where on their behalf, they can make either decision they can make to make money in general. 

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

7 hours ago, Dark Prince said:

What the fuck does it make you think I knew about the deadline? As I said before, did you even followed the discussion?!

Unless you haven't played the ps3 version in months, you really have no excuse. They sent an email out to all rockstar club social members, and the GTA Online loading screen on the PS3 version even stated that the transfers would be ending soon.

On 3/17/2017 at 6:38 PM, Torracat83 said:

No need to be such an asshole about it.

Same goes for you.

On 3/17/2017 at 7:47 PM, SnowxSakura said:

Unless you haven't played the ps3 version in months, you really have no excuse. They sent an email out to all rockstar club social members, and the GTA Online loading screen on the PS3 version even stated that the transfers would be ending soon.

It's not my fault I haven't played the game for 2 years. I wasn't interested in GTA after I platinumed PS3 version. If everyone was able to do it why I shouldn't be able to do the same? There should never ever be a time limitation on a things like this.

On 3/17/2017 at 7:56 PM, Juzota said:

Rockstar forced you to play a videogame? Oh wow. I'm pretty sure that breaks some civil rights or something. You should call the cops and fire department.

Comment totally out of place.

Edited by Amonares

21 hours ago, Dark Prince said:

I'm not playing this game from lvl 1 with no house/cars/cash/clothes all over again.

21 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I'd recommend doing some AFK races to level up and get money quickly.

I was part of a heists boosting group, just some weeks ago. I was level~125 and they were level~20.

The next day all of them were above 100. Of course I was asking them how they did it. ...They said that you can idle in public capture playlists...

On 3/17/2017 at 10:51 PM, Neputyunu said:

I was part of a heists boosting group, just some weeks ago. I was level~125 and they were level~20.

The next day all of them were above 100. Of course I was asking them how they did it. ...They said that you can idle in public capture playlists...

Thanks for the advice, I'll try it.

Edited by Amonares

• 4 weeks later...

i didnt know about this at all until just now - havent played gta5 in 2 years since completing it 100% on ps3 and moving on to other games. only lately i felt like trying the ps4 version after completing the last of us.

i cant believe they did this. it is an utterly stupid move by them.

i think i might not bother with the game on ps4 now, given this. unless i have alot ofspare time on my hands like losing my job, i wont bother with this. screw going through multiplayer all over again!!!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, rockstarjazz said:

i didnt know about this at all until just now - havent played gta5 in 2 years since completing it 100% on ps3 and moving on to other games. only lately i felt like trying the ps4 version after completing the last of us.

i cant believe they did this. it is an utterly stupid move by them.

i think i might not bother with the game on ps4 now, given this. unless i have alot ofspare time on my hands like losing my job, i wont bother with this. screw going through multiplayer all over again!!!

The multiplayer in PS4 has WAAAY more stuff to do and is much more enjoyable.  You'll find you can level up faster than the PS3 version.  I still play this on a regular basis.