SURVIVAL Stages 6, 8 and 10 post-patch.

After a lot of experimentation and studying the physics of the game, I have managed to complete the hardest maps out there with the latest patch. I think I broke the World Record on stage 8, no one in the world knows my strategy. I did a level 10 video with the latest patch as well, so you can see the best techniques to success. Here I post some captures.

This costed me a lot of tries and experimentation like I said, plus I played with no guarantees of success. Anyway, I managed to do it. Just hope you find it useful. Videos will be uploaded later.

Screenshots:

mo8sVNE.jpg

MvbvsxS.jpg

Have a good day all. 

Edited by er_campanario
  • Like 4

Here we go with the vids . I hope everyone finds this useful. Have a good day. 

@A1rPun inspired me to do that... since he shared how to beat Route Unknown on Torquel, and he could have been easily the only one in the world with the trophy. No one have gifted me with this, it all came by hard work and so many retries but I want to follow his example and help the community.

@Parker please, check out the messages because I am sure someone will post here saying non-permitted things. Thank you very much. 

Edited by er_campanario
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Me_The_Focker said:

terrible background music :rolleyes:

I know, I do not want my voice to appear in the clip, so I just selected Youtube music. You can always mute the video because the music is not needed to take notes in any part of the video.

Being said that, I hope this help everyone to face these stages. 

PS: times on stage 2 and 4 are still broken for the majority of the players. There is a glimmer of hope doing them solo but is not my recomendation. Let's see if Naughty Dog puts 8:00 minutes on stage 2 and 14:00 minutes on stage 4. 

Time to beat Hardcore now to get the gold skins.

Everyone, have fun. 

On 11-2-2017 at 1:44 AM, er_campanario said:

@A1rPun inspired me to do that... since he shared how to beat Route Unknown on Torquel, and he could have been easily the only one in the world with the trophy. No one have gifted me with this, it all came by hard work and so many retries but I want to follow his example and help the community.

Oh man you got me in tears. I'm glad that you shared your strategy so people will benefit from it!

• Like 1