Why Is This Game So Awesome?

SlaveBeastTaka

Hi everyone, So im going to be honest. I dont like borderlands what so ever. I have Mixed feelings for it. But this game, is just a diffrent ball game in its self. Even though it is a campy rpg lol. But still I absolutely love this game. And, I cant wait for the squeal. I would say its probably up there with one of my favorite games.  I feel like they could of added little bit more or have dlc. Idk, I feel like this game is short, not really long. 

Edited by SlaveBeastTaka

29 minutes ago, SlaveBeastTaka said:

I cant wait for the squeal

Ah yes, the "squeal" :huh:. It is a cool game though yeah. DI2 doesn't seem likely though, no news for a while now. Could be surprised though, maybe we'll hear something this year.

4 minutes ago, harsly said:

I agree that this game is awesome! But I don't see what you not liking Borderlands has to do with it. :lol:

I remember it being similar to Borderlands in the way in which you got new missions and explored, so I'm guessing that's what he meant.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

Ah yes, the "squeal" :huh:. It is a cool game though yeah. DI2 doesn't seem likely though, no news for a while now. Could be surprised though, maybe we'll hear something this year.

I remember it being similar to Borderlands in the way in which you got new missions and explored, so I'm guessing that's what he meant.

That and, how BL and DI have that thing where you kill a enemy, and numbers start poping out lol. 

8 minutes ago, AnimeDreama said:

Dead Island 2 is pretty much dead at this point. No that wasn't a pun. Anyway, I loved the first game, hated Riptide.

Im sure its going to happen eventually. You cant show a trailier for a game. and then not release it. Unless your business is in jeopardy. Or something among those lines. 

2 minutes ago, SlaveBeastTaka said:

That and, how BL and DI have that thing where you kill a enemy, and numbers start poping out lol. 

Like every rpg since the 1980s? Dead Island was pretty enjoyable, but the performance issues made it a headache to play. Dying Light is really good if you haven't played it

• Like 1

This game has 4 player coop, weapons are relevant most of the time and balanced, driving mechanics, mutual story progression, skill trees and leveling system, looting and rare weaponry hunting, etc etc. However I liked borderlands better because it's more fucked up. Here you are trying to survive and in borderlands surviving is second priority since you can just respawn at the machines or whatever. Bleeding out in this game is harder than in Borderlands too, I don't recall being able to self revive in this one while in BL you have the second wind ability.

Edited by TheYuriG
request fulfilled
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Like every rpg since the 1980s? Dead Island was pretty enjoyable, but the performance issues made it a headache to play. Dying Light is really good if you haven't played it

I would, but i dont have a ps4. I may or may not get one. I just love my ps3. ^ ^ Well, I love playstation in general. But yeah. 

11 minutes ago, SlaveBeastTaka said:

I would, but i dont have a ps4. I may or may not get one. I just love my ps3. ^ ^ Well, I love playstation in general. But yeah. 

You wouldn't necessarily like Dying Light more than Dead Island. I enjoyed Dying Light a lot but it didn't give me the same end of the world feeling and it didn't create the same atmosphere that Dead Island made. But it really depends what you're enjoying about DI.

• Like 1