Games that you enjoyed most for plating

Glasgow_Mick89

Is that why you made yourself a completely bogus PSNProfile trophycard?

24q6dcn.png

For someone who cares so much what others think about them, don't you realize that you make yourself look like an ass by completely lying about stats? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just not understanding the point of the trophycard in your signature. If it's to get people in your Facebook group (as that is where it links) you turned me away with the fake card.

Anywho, to get on topic, I enjoy all the games I platinum otherwise I wouldn't play them. I don't have the time nor energy to play games I dislike to enlarge my e-peen and I have no problem with my low completion rate. I used video games as a means to enjoy my time and when I start getting bored of a game, or feel like playing something else I do so. So yes, I have a terrible completion rate (worst on the site? Can I get an award for that?) but I probably enjoy more quality gaming time than those with high platinum counts.

Parker

I made the trophy card, because it's so outrageously false, no-body would believe it. I have a measly 50 platinums from games that are worthless. I hunted since the patch came out, here and there, I'll be honest, gaming (platinum hunting in this case) has helped with some real life issues, but that's only because I'd rather be trophy hunting, than street racing, and/or organised fighting. Keeps me out of trouble.

Also, I don't really care if you're into the page or not, It's just updates that we find to be under-the-radar, like rare systems coming, and updates. It's also another community to find boosters, because in reality, not many people use forums. You don't have to be a fan, It doesn't really affect my life.

Edited by MarkGibbons
  • Like 1

I absolutely enjoyed plating -

• Demon Souls
  • Dark Souls
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  • Medal of Honor
  • Deus Ex
  • Splatterhouse
  • Hitman:Absolution
  • Saint's Row: The Third
  • Batman:Arkham Asylum
  • Skyrim
  • Fallout 3

I liked the others I have but the ones listed were extremely enjoyable

Oooh! I forgot about Bad Company, I have to add that to my list too, amazingly fun platinum!

• 2 weeks later...

I made the trophy card, because it's so outrageously false, no-body would believe it. I have a measly 50 platinums from games that are worthless. I hunted since the patch came out, here and there, I'll be honest, gaming (platinum hunting in this case) has helped with some real life issues, but that's only because I'd rather be trophy hunting, than street racing, and/or organised fighting. Keeps me out of trouble.

Also, I don't really care if you're into the page or not, It's just updates that we find to be under-the-radar, like rare systems coming, and updates. It's also another community to find boosters, because in reality, not many people use forums. You don't have to be a fan, It doesn't really affect my life.

Well anyone who is a member here or has even an ounce of commonsence, can tell its false. If not, then that's they're problem.

I liked your post because I can relate to the gaming helping with real life issues. I'm in a similar situation. Won't go into details but you are right. Sometimes if you find that other things don't help, gaming can have a positive effect. Gaming nonstop will have seriously bad effects though lol. Wouldn't advise it.

• Like 1