Games that you enjoyed most for plating

Glasgow_Mick89

Well I just finished Lego Harry Potter 1 - 4 and that was enjoyable, even getting all 200 Gold bricks wasn't that bad.

Other than that I loved playing The Saboteur, Fallout 3/NV, Borderlands, plus every other game I have platinum in on my trophy list.

Edited by Sparky

Dead space 2: I enjoyed playing through the game three times as each time felt different, wish I had gotten the game earlier. I look foward to 3 and will get 1 soon.

DiRT 2: I bought this not expecting to plat because it had online trophies, it was the first game I really played online which I quite enjoyed and because of this good experience I jumped online in Killzone 2 and as such are much more open to playing online even though it still is a rarity for me.

Although I never got this plat I still enjoyed it. Star ocean I was like 650hrs in close to getting plat had like 20 battle trophies left they were easy 1 just grinding for drops but I lost my save so decided just to make a new account I think I will go back to it sometime later on :)

Yeah I played Star Ocean Last Hope quite a bit. I have a tendency to do things the long way. I do everything wrong and I'm left to make up the time I've wasted. Just a problem I have with how I like to play my games. Prefer just to play 1st, enjoy it then go for the trophies. In Star Ocean though, that's not the best way to do it if your looking for the plat. So I wasted ALOT of time and I burned out a bit too early. Still want to attempt the plat again, but I'll hold off for now. Going for the Disgaea 4 plat and that's plenty of a grinder for me at the moment. Just thinking about those 30,000 kills Battle Trophies in Star Ocean alone makes me cringe. Never mind the rest.

Out of the games i have love that i actually have the plat on, Asura's Wrath easily Top 10 fave games ever.

Under Defeat was a gem, Had no flaws at all.

And of course i'm such a fanboy. need to throw ToGF in there. I have loved the Tales series since it started so its great seeing games on the PS3 :)

And my all time favorite PS3 game. Demon's Soul's Triple stacked it and would have done all 5 versions if possible.

Out of unplatted games

Star Ocean

Vanquish

Any NIS game

Edited by killerJAZZ420

• 2 weeks later...

Red Dead Redemption, the multiplayer takes a while to grind but i loved that game so much. The plat was time consuming, but not that hard. And personally i didnt mind getting the mp trophies because i was having fun. Uncharted has some fun platinums but they are not particularly satisfying because they are so easy.

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Walking Dead (if they count), and Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands.

I liked Sly 1, but the damn minigames pissed me off...I also hate the Master Thief runs.

Forgotten Sands made me smile during the tutorial part. I also liked All 4 One, because my friend and I got the platinum together. Warfighter was also fun, because my clan helped me (visit soldiersofsilence.com if you play shooting games and are 18+ years of age.)

- L.A. Noire

- Heavy Rain

- SOCOM 4

- Bioshock

- Bioshock 2

- Counter Strike: Global Offensive (trophies were frustrating, but it was fun since I did them all with friends.)

- Fallout 3

- Fallout: New Vegas

- Shadows of the Damned

- Metal Gear Solid 3

- Silent Hill: Downpour

- Rock Band 2

Really enjoyed platting the following games.

• Borderlands
  • SOCOM 4: US Navy Seals
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
  • WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

Sleeping Dogs, Toy Story 3, Prince of Persia and Borderlands 2 will most likely be my next few plats which I enjoy.

Some games that I have enjoyed but will not plat because of the dreadful online trophies.

• Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  • Overlord 2

Contenders for enjoyable plats [once I plat them]

• Dead Space
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Shaun White Snowboarding [i sold it a few years ago, going to repurchase]
  • Dragon Age II [still need to progress further]

NOTE: Just because I didn't put a game does not mean I haven't enjoyed it.

Edited by DRaGoN-_-TaMeR

I absolutely enjoyed plating -

• Demon Souls
  • Dark Souls
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  • Medal of Honor
  • Deus Ex
  • Splatterhouse
  • Hitman:Absolution
  • Saint's Row: The Third
  • Batman:Arkham Asylum
  • Skyrim
  • Fallout 3

I liked the others I have but the ones listed were extremely enjoyable

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks. I've been looking to get the game at some point. So that would be a huge help if I do. But how is the online connection? Me being in Scotland and you in Canada. I have a friend on my list who is Canadian and his connection is fairly good with me. Well then again, a friend in England has a lousy connection with me so from when we tryed to play BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extended player matches together so location isn't always a problem lol.

I'll let you know if I decide to get Portal 2 in the near future. Cheers.

I have Portal 2 and I am looking to platinum. I even made a thread about co-op on Portal 2

Mr_MovieMan29

I don't enjoy hunting at all, and it's very rare that I have done a plat that I enjoy, the only reason I hunt is honestly so I don't look like a loser with no talent who can't finish a game. It isn't fun in the slightest, but I'll list all the platinums I've obtained out of 45 that I've enjoyed.

1) Borderlands 1 (Including JP edition, Separate Platinum)

2) Borderlands 2

3) Burnout Paradise

4) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

- That's it, that leaves 41 games I hated.

Is that why you made yourself a completely bogus PSNProfile trophycard?

24q6dcn.png

For someone who cares so much what others think about them, don't you realize that you make yourself look like an ass by completely lying about stats? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just not understanding the point of the trophycard in your signature. If it's to get people in your Facebook group (as that is where it links) you turned me away with the fake card.

Anywho, to get on topic, I enjoy all the games I platinum otherwise I wouldn't play them. I don't have the time nor energy to play games I dislike to enlarge my e-peen and I have no problem with my low completion rate. I used video games as a means to enjoy my time and when I start getting bored of a game, or feel like playing something else I do so. So yes, I have a terrible completion rate (worst on the site? Can I get an award for that?) but I probably enjoy more quality gaming time than those with high platinum counts.

Parker

All Assassins but focking ACB cuz I got it too late to make a fast grind for level 50.

Batman AA - one love to this game, even with my hatred towards annoying, some luck based challenges

God of War series - GoW fanatics reunite AAAAAAAU

Portal 2 - one of the best games, best thought game ever srsly