Can't find the DLC? :/

fang7744

The DLC was delisted years ago. Your only shot is to import the US only Naughty Bear Gold disc release and start over. They share the same trophy list so you'll keep whatever you already popped. Using the vanilla version to complete Full Wardrobe makes you a much happier person, too, might as well plat the whole game before switching over to Gold...

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/21/2017 at 1:31 PM, Blazhead said:

The gold edition is UK version only

On 2/13/2017 at 10:08 PM, ars said:

Your only shot is to import the US only Naughty Bear Gold disc release and start over. 

@ars says US, @Blazhead says UK. Things just got tense. I had a quick look online and it looks like the Gold Edition is available in both countries lmao.

Edited by Blonde-Boy01

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/10/2019 at 11:56 PM, Blonde-Boy01 said:

@ars says US, @Blazhead says UK. Things just got tense. I had a quick look online and it looks like the Gold Edition is available in both countries lmao.

I live in uk and it isn’t available on PS3 in uk. I believe it is on xbox360. I had to import mine. It’s region 1 only which is USA/Canada 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I doubt I'll get a response from this. But can you unlock the DLC trophies with the digitally version of the gold edition in US/Canada region? I bought the game YEARS ago on an old account & want to get back to it but heard that you have to have the physical version to get the DLC trophies not the digital version. Is this true? I want to know before starting

17 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

I doubt I'll get a response from this. But can you unlock the DLC trophies with the digitally version of the gold edition in US/Canada region? I bought the game YEARS ago on an old account & want to get back to it but heard that you have to have the physical version to get the DLC trophies not the digital version. Is this true? I want to know before starting

The Gold Edition should be identical in terms of content, regardless of if you get it digitally or at retail but I've only got the retail version so can't be 100% sure.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The Gold Edition should be identical in terms of content, regardless of if you get it digitally or at retail but I've only got the retail version so can't be 100% sure.

Wow I'm surprised someone actually responded, especially so quickly. I only ask cause I heard that the digitally version isn't letting people get DLC trophies (though most of them were coming from Xbox forums but wanted to be sure before starting. Might boot it up on an alt & try to earn a DLC trophy on there from each of the DLCs & see if it ends up giving me it. I'll post an update here for others to let them know if it worked or not