Horizon: Zero Dawn Review Roundup

Parker

Just now, ratchetdude231 said:

There is some PSN maintenance happening on Sunday so maybe that has something to do with the new firmware update. 

If I remember correctly the firmware updates usually come out a month after the beta starts, and I believe the beta for 4.50 started on February third. So hopefully that means we are going to get it sometime next week. I think the week of March 6th is more likely though.

I hope you're right. Beast mode can't come soon enough! :D Although, I don't even own a PS4 Pro yet, so I guess I don't mind waiting. :P

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

You're an absolute madman for having that much space. It seems excessive. No one man should wield such POWER! :giggle: Will you even be able to fill it?

I'm so sick of having to deal with not having enough space so I kinda went overboard a bit. The size of these games are so big that I am surprised I have been able to last this long with a 500gb (which was in my original PS4) and a 1 TB drive (which is in my Pro).  Once the update drops I am probably going to download my entire PS4 library since there are so many games (especially PS Plus games) I want to play/platinum. 

I will let you know how much space I still have on the external once I'm done downloading everything lol. 

I was going to get a 4 TB drive originally but the difference in price between a 4 TB drive and a 5 TB drive was so small that I went with the 5 TB. 

8 minutes ago, Nishikino Maki said:

Ok I get it. I was wrong. I don't need any more people quoting me and telling me what three other people already did.

I love your avatar. Maki is my favorite Love Live character.

1 minute ago, ratchetdude231 said:

I'm so sick of having to deal with not having enough space so I kinda went overboard a bit. The size of these games are so big that I am surprised I have been able to last this long with a 500gb (which was in my original PS4) and a 1 TB drive (which is in my Pro).  Once the update drops I am probably going to download my entire PS4 library since there are so many games (especially PS Plus games) I want to play/platinum. 

I will let you know how much space I still have on the external once I'm done downloading everything lol. 

I was going to get a 4 TB drive originally but the difference in price between a 4 TB drive and a 5 TB drive was so small that I went with the 5 TB. 

That's fair enough. I remember having the 120GB Xbox 360 back in the day and I had to constantly delete things. It was so annoying... I filled my 500GB PS3 pretty quickly, so I knew when I got a PS4 that the default HDD wasn't going to be anywhere near big enough considering how large games are these days. Still, I think the 2TB I bought recently for the Pro should give me more than enough breathing room.

I guess it's less of an issue for me because most of my games are physical copies, so it's relatively simple to re-install the game if I delete it. I believe you said that your library was mostly if not completely digital, so I can imagine it would be much more of a hassle to re-install them, especially if your internet isn't great. When I first got a Vita, I was buying all of my games digitally which is why I imported that 64GB card from Japan (32GB is the max amount sold in the west), so I can see why you'd want as much space as possible.

8 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

That's fair enough. I remember having the 120GB Xbox 360 back in the day and I had to constantly delete things. It was so annoying... I filled my 500GB PS3 pretty quickly, so I knew when I got a PS4 that the default HDD wasn't going to be anywhere near big enough considering how large games are these days. Still, I think the 2TB I bought recently for the Pro should give me more than enough breathing room.

I guess it's less of an issue for me because most of my games are physical copies, so it's relatively simple to re-install the game if I delete it. I believe you said that your library was mostly if not completely digital, so I can imagine it would be much more of a hassle to re-install them, especially if your internet isn't great. When I first got a Vita, I was buying all of my games digitally which is why I imported that 64GB card from Japan (32GB is the max amount sold in the west), so I can see why you'd want as much space as possible.

Yeah I am digital only mainly because it's so convenient to just have everything downloaded on my system. I used to be buy my games physically in the PS3 days, but at one point my PS3 started to break my PS3 games so that is when I went digital back then. 

I also love being able to pre-order a game on PSN and then pre-load it and have it ready to play at midnight.