We should have a PC backlog challenge.

Newmanism17

I agree, this subforum could definitely use more activity. Let's summon someone who can explain it to us, then? 

MAGIKAZAM

Dr_Mayus has appeared 

EDIT: So basically whenever we beat a game we post and the OP is updated in a sort of a leader board way? 
Does the counter for us start after "registering" for the backlog challenge, or is it an all-time games beaten kind of thing? 

Edited by kibbypls

Just now, Dr_Mayus said:

Well you play games from your backlog and post when you beat one :)

It is easier with Playstation games because we can easily post from our accounts our Trophy progression.

I was thinking of trying to do it along with people on  those other backlog events, but it wouldn't really make much sense

14 minutes ago, kibbypls said:

I agree, this subforum could definitely use more activity. Let's summon someone who can explain it to us, then? 

MAGIKAZAM

Dr_Mayus has appeared 

EDIT: So basically whenever we beat a game we post and the OP is updated in a sort of a leader board way? 
Does the counter for us start after "registering" for the backlog challenge, or is it an all-time games beaten kind of thing? 

I'm not entirely sure, but that sounds about right.

No trophies, no deal. Get the fuck outta here! 

Just kidding, would any of you pricks be using this site if it wasn't for the PC? Aside from that, I didn't know there were really that many people who cared about their PC achievements, I feel like that's a platform that people often use to play games without really worrying about completion in comparison to PSN but it's good to see people want a PC backlog challenge. I'm not a PC gamer by any means but I don't discriminate people for their platform choices, there wouldn't be a PC & Desktops forum if people weren't allowed to discuss PC gaming. Sony fanboys make me cringe a lot. 

• Like 1

I've got over a hundred games that are basically unplayed, and will probably stay that way.

I only play Empire/Napoleon Total War and Europa Universalis so this challenge is not for me. 

I sometimes wonder why I have so many PC games. Damn Humble Bundle and your affordable prices :shakefist:

Good luck to anyone who goes for it.

If steam hadn't started achievements and then microsoft followed suit and added points to achievements there may had never be trophies. I wonder how life would be. I wonder if all those easy trophy indies will never be bought; you know like I am Mayo. Or people stacking games for trophies or buying different versions for save transfers. My god...maybe games would even be better....

Ever since ps trophies took over my gaming life I havent play much pc games. Heck i never did play much pc games. If it wasnt for mmos, may never need a gaming pc.

Good luck to all who have the will to do these backlog challenges.