Marvelboy10's Weekend Trivia Challenge

marvelboy10

1 hour ago, OhDearGodRun said:

I've been in the process of moving this week, so I haven't been able to answer many questions. Hopefully I'll be able to get some next week.

Oh don't worry your still 1st place. :) If you come by next week and answer 11 questions then you will make history on this forum.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

During weekdays its always around the same time. During weekends it could be a couple of hours earlier. But on average it will always be in the afternoon. :) 

Which is around midnight where I live. Oh well, can't be helped.

Just now, doordie19822015 said:

Dam that was quick I didn't even have time to google them ?

That's how this game goes :P First come first serve. But can you get the last one? :hmm:

5 minutes ago, OhDearGodRun said:

I rephrased the last question so it makes a little more sense. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, doordie19822015 said:

I'll pass next time I will be on high alert.By the time I google it someone will answer before me knowing my luck.?

Might I recommend following this thread. The Reason I say this is because everyday I will make a post on this thread when ever I post new questions. And you'll get a notification and can be here on time. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deceptrox said:

I knew a couple answers, but looks like it's too late to answer now. I only answer what I know or may know. 

I'll give you a hint for the last question. It begins with the letter F and its a four letter word. Its used as a scare tactic.

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

Seeing how welcome are your trivia games makes me want to do one of my own, but I'll just leave to you; however when doing a video games trivia, I suggest you doing trivia from a specific game series once in a while, like for example tomorrow's trivia can be a "Medal of Honor" trivia (just for picking a name), I can even give you some questions (of course I wouldn't answer those). Other days could be a mixed video game series trivia. Just a suggestion, I hope you like it.  

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Seeing how welcome are your trivia answers makes me want to do one of my own, but I'll just leave to you; however when doing a video games trivia, I suggest you doing trivia from a specific game series once in a while, like for example tomorrow's trivia can be a "Medal of Honor" trivia (just for picking a name). Other days could be a mixed video game series trivia. Just a suggestion, I hope you like it.  

Thanks. I'll take that into consideration. I recently did a trivia where it was about different game franchises not that long ago. :) (Note to self)

Congrats @doordie19822015 you are now tied for 11th place. Great job! :)

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Thanks. I'll take that into consideration. I recently did a trivia where it was about different game franchises not that long ago. :) (Note to self)

Yeah, I saw it, I was just too late to answer any question. I saw you answered questions from different series. 

• Like 1

1. What was the name of the first Call of Duty to come out? (stupid easy question xD)

Call of Duty :awesome: 

2. What Cod franchise does the character "John price" belong to? Black ops or Modern Warfare?

Modern Warfare series

3. What COD game takes place in space? (hey that rhymed :D)

Infinite Warfare

4. Who killed Vladimir Makarov in MW3?

John Price

5. Name the main enemy of Black Ops 2.

Raul Mendez

6. Fill in the blank______ do everything (HInt: its a famous COD meme)

SGT-FOLEY-RAMIREZ-DO-EVERYTHING.jpg

7.True or false Logan is the main playable character in COD Advanced Warfare?

False  

8.Who was the actor that portrayed Jonathan Irons in Advanced Warfare? 

Kevin Spacey awwww yeah House of Cards baby!!!

9.  Name one of the playable 4 main characters in the Black Ops zombies story line?

Nikolai, Edward, Tank, Takeo

10. Who is responsible for the creation of the Zombies?

Samantha?.... Hmm..... :hmm: I dunno :awesome: 

tumblr_inline_omd83wlBW81r8f85s_500.gif

Edited by Hertz
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hertz said:

10. Who is responsible for the creation of the Zombies?

Samantha?.... Hmm..... :hmm: I dunno :awesome: 

tumblr_inline_omd83wlBW81r8f85s_500.gif

Correct on all except number 10. Samantha was the one who had control over the zombies. Here is a hint: this man was one of the 4 main characters in the black ops zombie story line. I love that gif by the way. :yay: Congrats you are now 6th place. Great job! :)

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Correct on all except number 10. Samantha was the one who had control over the zombies. Here is a hint: this man was one of the 4 main characters in the black ops zombie story line. I love that gif by the way. :yay: Congrats you are now 6th place. Great job! :)

Ohhh then it's Edward