Urgent help

aditya319

Guys i urgently need help.. i bought my ps4 from singapore and got 1 year ps plus subscription free which i used but my country is india.. i today got 1 year subscription for indian account but i had so many games which i didnot play but added to library through my singapore account but now i have subscribed to indian account i cant access the ps plus games which i downloaded through singapore account.. guys am i doomed?? Or is there anyways i can play those account?? I already subscribed and paid 60 dollars

I have already paid for an year :( oh man.. i should have asked in here first..:(:(.. thanks guyz though.. atleast you saved my time.. otherwise i would have kept on looking on internet.. damn i hate it when money gets involved in games..

1 minute ago, aditya319 said:

I have already paid for an year :( oh man.. i should have asked in here first..:(:(.. thanks guyz though.. atleast you saved my time.. otherwise i would have kept on looking on internet.. damn i hate it when money gets involved in games..

You could try contacting Playstation support, it's a bit of a long shot, but worth a try at least. Good luck!

• Like 1

Thanx mate.. yeah i think i should i just subscribed 15 mins ago so lets see.. i will just contact ps support to cancel my membership and hope to continue on my singapore account.. hopefully gonna work.. thanx mate though for your time :)

3 minutes ago, BlueBerry_1337 said:

If I remember right in some cases you can cancel you ps+ and get a refund. but ofc only via ps support

Blueberry is right if you just purchased this in some regions it is definitely possible to cancel your PS plus subscription, not sure if they will only refund you vaa credit to that account. If you want singapore plus you likely will have to get your hands on a ps plus card from singapore, or credit from that store. Unless the stores of those two countries are connected and codes work on both.

I'm not entirely sure, but I believe you can cancel your membership within the first 14 days and get a refund. Contact PS Support.

Edit : https://www.playstation.com/en-in/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/playstation-store-cancellation-policy/

You can cancel your purchase of a subscription service and request a refund to your PSN Wallet within 14 days from the initial transaction date, even after you start using the subscription.  The refund will be reduced pro-rata for the period during which you used it.  This may show as two transactions in your account transaction history: a refund to your wallet of the full amount originally paid and then a debit of a charge for the period of the service you received.

If you take advantage of a free trial when you sign up to a service, the 14 day cancellation period will commence on the day we accept your order of the free trial and the duration of the free trial will be included in the 14 day period. For example, you sign up for a free trial which lasts 7 days and your wallet is debited for the subscription at the end of the trial, you will have 7 days after your wallet was debited to cancel.

Edited by IntenseFATE98
  • Like 2

Have you activate your Singapore account as Primary PS4? You need to activate as Primary once you have more than one account on PS4. I had encountered this issue awhile back and fixed it by doing this. 

Go through the Setting - > Playstation Network/Account Management - > Activate as Your Primary PS4 - > Activate. Et voilà!