Next Gen Console Rant?

SlaveBeastTaka

Hello Everyone, So this has been bothering me. Ever since they have released the next gen consoles. You know I am a gamer. I do have platinum's, on different accounts PSN. But, this sh!t bothers the fnck out me. Specially people on YouTube who shows of their platinum's, and brags about how ps4 is awesome or just some lame excuse. And then, you have people on here, I would say a majority of people who only add people on ps4? Why? Because the ps3 is not as powerful as the ps4 or it just sucks. And, its last  generation. Im sorry, but that offends me. Dont get me wrong. I love the ps4. It is a beast, and most diffidently the ps4 pro. But, this a fact and always will be a fact. I will always love my ps3. I dont care what people say. Or how unprofessional it is. Whatever it may be. 

I mean, I will upload Next Gen Console Gameplay. But, majority of my Youtube channel will be ps3. because, next gen is more professional, and better. When ever I create it. And, im sure there are people out there who are same as me. I just wish people could be nice and respect gamers like me. And, not be a complete Ahole. I know that may sound corny or weird. But still. Ive had my ps3 since 2010. Around there. And, ever since ive had it. I fell absolutely in love with it. And, Im okay with people only loves the ps4. I just dont like people who only like the ps4, and sh!ts on ps3. Or just just sh!ts on last gen consoles in general. And, if your wondering why im not spelling out the curse words. Is becuase i dont wont to. and, i want to respect Sly's Forum site lol. :)

12 minutes ago, SlaveBeastTaka said:

Hello Everyone, So this has been bothering me. Ever since they have released the next gen consoles. You know I am a gamer. I do have platinum's, on different accounts PSN. But, this sh!t bothers the fnck out me. Specially people on YouTube who shows of their platinum's, and brags about how ps4 is awesome or just some lame excuse. And then, you have people on here, I would say a majority of people who only add people on ps4? Why? Because the ps3 is not as powerful as the ps4 or it just sucks. And, its last  generation. Im sorry, but that offends me. Dont get me wrong. I love the ps4. It is a beast, and most diffidently the ps4 pro. But, this a fact and always will be a fact. I will always love my ps3. I dont care what people say. Or how unprofessional it is. Whatever it may be. 

I mean, I will upload Next Gen Console Gameplay. But, majority of my Youtube channel will be ps3. because, next gen is more professional, and better. When ever I create it. And, im sure there are people out there who are same as me. I just wish people could be nice and respect gamers like me. And, not be a complete Ahole. I know that may sound corny or weird. But still. Ive had my ps3 since 2010. Around there. And, ever since ive had it. I fell absolutely in love with it. And, Im okay with people only loves the ps4. I just dont like people who only like the ps4, and sh!ts on ps3. Or just just sh!ts on last gen consoles in general. And, if your wondering why im not spelling out the curse words. Is becuase i dont wont to. and, i want to respect Sly's Forum site lol. :)

To be fair, it is 1 million times easier to upload PS4 gameplay than PS3. No capture card needed. I think it is more about that and not people crapping on PS3. Also you have to remember, a ton of people switched from 360 to PS4 and they might just have an old bias to how they viewed last gen with no real gameplay time on PS3. I can't count how many time I heard the PS3 sucked because the online was free. LOL. :facepalm:

Edited by skateak
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, skateak said:

To be fair, it is 1 million times easier to upload PS4 gameplay than PS3. No capture card needed. I think it is more about that and not people crapping on PS3. Also you have to remember, a ton of people switched from 360 to PS4 and they might just have an old bias to how they viewed last gen with no real gameplay time on PS3. I can't count how many time I heard the PS3 sucked because the online was free. LOL. :facepalm:

I see. 

The main reason people likely add people if they have PS4, is because they only have a PS4, or don't play their PS3 anymore. There's no reason to add someone on PS3 if you don't have one, or don't play it, because you aren't ever going to play with them. And that's really the point of a PSN friends list. To have people to play with.

• Like 2

The PS4 isn't a next gen console, it's current gen. As for everything else you said, I don't really get the issue... You like PS3? Cool, so do I, but why do you care so much about what other people think? The PS4 has been out for over three years at this point, so it's only natural for the vast majority of people to move on. Console gaming would look pretty dire if they didn't.

• Like 1

The only issue I have is that you think Youtube gaming videos can ever be 'professional'.

Otherwise I agree with everyone else, this is a non-issue, if you can't handle people being jerks, Youtube is not for you. Or maybe even the internet.

• Like 1

On 10/03/2017 at 8:24 PM, Asvinia said:

The only issue I have is that you think Youtube gaming videos can ever be 'professional'.

Haha

On 11/03/2017 at 1:08 AM, Kasyana said:

People always "talk" but let them talk, and don't worry about other people and what they say. Is important what you think, not what they think. Don't let someone's words have a negative impact on you.

This is sound advice for life in general. Someone says something negative to you and you let it get to you, you in turn reality aka TCs rant and that in itself is stressful, I don't really believe venting over such minor things ever makes people feel much better.

I got all the Sony consoles and I enjoy each one and will continue to play them regardless of what people upload or tell me. Its also true that people just upload randomly due to shareplay though it is super easy. Also in terms of adding only for PS4 that might be the only console people own, which is fair enough. If they have some weird snobby rule who'd want to be on their friends list anyway.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 2