Is NMS an easy plat?

GhostRush37

Pretty easy trophy. You will most likely get bored at some point, but there aren't really that many trophies, though I think they've updated it slightly since I got the plat.

There's one trophy where you have to survive on an extreme planet for a certain length of time, so I just stayed in a cave and left my ps4 on for a few hours (though had to top up my life support every so often)

The only other trophy I can remember that was a pain was the one where you have to find all species on 10 (?) planets, because sometimes you can spend hours on a planet without findings the last species that you need.

10 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

The only other trophy I can remember that was a pain was the one where you have to find all species on 10 (?) planets, because sometimes you can spend hours on a planet without findings the last species that you need.

This is the only one (imo) that requires a degree of luck. I think it's been patched now, but preciously you could simply upload a planet devoid of life and it'll pop this trophy. 

Otherwise the other trophies are fairly straight forward. 

Some trophies will be a lot easier if you don't update the game to Path Finder. Citizens of the Galaxy and The Sentinel are the most notable in that regard. Path Finder changed the former slightly; you used to be able to keep wasting 20 carbon on NPC dialogues to learn their words. Now NPCs expect you to give them gifts to gain faction standing points.