Ghost recon wildlands funny glitch

9 hours ago, Superbuu3 said:

Lol. That is pretty funny. A Flash game would be pretty dope actually. What was his view like? Same as yours or was he actually driving the vehicle? I would care to see the heli video if you felt like uploading it.

3 hours ago, skateak said:

Lol. That is pretty funny. A Flash game would be pretty dope actually. What was his view like? Same as yours or was he actually driving the vehicle? I would care to see the heli video if you felt like uploading it.

Everything was completely fine on his game, so he had no clue what I was talking about. It was also weird as all the rest of the gameplay was working fine in terms of fighting enemies etc.

Sure I'll upload the helicopter one too, there's one of him piloting and another with me piloting and he glitches like crazy. 

On 18/03/2017 at 9:51 AM, Superbuu3 said:

Everything was completely fine on his game, so he had no clue what I was talking about. It was also weird as all the rest of the gameplay was working fine in terms of fighting enemies etc.

Sure I'll upload the helicopter one too, there's one of him piloting and another with me piloting and he glitches like crazy. 

This game has got quite a few hilarious bugs in the game, last night I managed to get my sniper rifle wedged in my chest and couldn't shoot with it :P

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Edited by Razza

I had this happen to me the first day I was playing  this with friends. I'm glad I'm not the only one, it's a hilarious glitch! Nothing game breaking and made me LOL for a good 5-10 minutes!

it was really funny when he piloted a helicopter too- the blades didn't spin and the thing just kinda raised into the air and bobbed back and forth when it was flying. I was the only one who could see it, too bad the friends playing couldn't. They thought I was on drugs with how much I was laughing!

Edited by Hoagie324

Well I have finally obtained the platinum for this game and along the way had a few hilarious glitches/bugs happen to me :) 

And an extremely enthusiastic housemaid

I've also finally added the sniper bug image to my first post now :)