Any glitched trophies I need to worry about?

AJ_Radio

I'm going to be brief, even with the patches I'm not entirely sure if some are the trophies that were reported to be glitched (kill a mammoth, etc) are still glitched. I also hear people have issues with capturing all outposts, but I don't know if that was only a few people affected by that issue or a lot. 

Most at of us know Ubisoft isn't great at releasing games that run and perform flawlessly. I just don't want to have to start over because of a glitched trophy. 

Edited by Spaz

1 minute ago, Kazeh54 said:

Save before each hunt related trophy. I heard those had the most issues and I had the mammoth glitch on me.

And I got the plat in January of this year

Yeah that's what I thought. I guess I'll have to back up via the Cloud then.

Pretty stupid of Ubisoft not to see this but considering how giant of a company they are and how much power they have I'm not surprised at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Yeah that's what I thought. I guess I'll have to back up via the Cloud then.

Pretty stupid of Ubisoft not to see this but considering how giant of a company they are and how much power they have I'm not surprised at all.

For me, other enemies showed up and started attacking the mammoth. And they got the last hit on it. Although the mammoth being dead made the quest complete, as I wasn't the 1 to kill it, it didn't pop the trophy.

Luckily I saved beforehand and got it in the next attempt.

Aside from that I had no issues

• Like 1