Hello world!....of PSN users

Mr_MovieMan29

Mr_MovieMan29 is the ID, and I own Silent Hill HD Collection, Hitman: Absolution, Uncharted 3, Dead Island, Orange Box, Demons Souls, Dead Space 2, Infamous, Portal 2, and F.E.A.R. 3. I will buy some more games soon, I got quite a few dollars from Hanukkah.

I moved to the United States about 2 years ago and now I live in Kansas. I love to play with people online and will add pretty much anyone.

Oh, and I love movies. Especially romance/dramas. My favorite American movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's

post-37347-0-17720300-1356555978_thumb.jpg

I was a foreign exchange student here to America for school, and I ended up staying because my guardian died. So I became an orphan. The family that kept me here adopted me.....which was lucky. Russia just passed a law forbidding adoption of Russians, and if they would not of, I would of been homeless in Russia now. Sort of a heart warming story to me, and America has been nice to me, even though there are some fellow school mates that are....not nice to me for my ethnicity or race. I don't know which to call it.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site :) That is a very heartwarming story, and in a round about way lucky for you. (I understand it isn't good that you lost your guardian, but it is good that you ended up in a home with people who care about you)

PS. I believe it would be called Racism

Wow, heartwarming story indeed. Well, i'm glad you have a home here in the US. Sorry for your loss as well :(

The great thing about school is, it will end and you can say goodbye to those ass hats (pardon my "french"). Keep your head up buddy :D

I have never been to real school before. I hope I do not end up only wanting to say goodbye to ass hats. America is different than I expected. Other than history books, the only knowledge of America I had is from film of "Borat" and "Breakfast at Tiffiny's" Then I came here and there was not all the time fast food and people were all white.

I have never been to real school before. I hope I do not end up only wanting to say goodbye to ass hats. America is different than I expected. Other than history books, the only knowledge of America I had is from film of "Borat" and "Breakfast at Tiffiny's" Then I came here and there was not all the time fast food and people were all white.

Don't get me wrong, they won't all be ass hats... I'm sure you'll meet some great people and form lasting relationships as well. I was just trying to express the idea that you won't have to deal with the jerks forever. You're right though, everything gets romanticized in the movies, haha. I grew up only having fast food once in a while as a treat. My town was 100% caucasian and I only ever encountered other races on rare occasion of a school field trip. :D

Don't get me wrong, they won't all be ass hats... I'm sure you'll meet some great people and form lasting relationships as well. I was just trying to express the idea that you won't have to deal with the jerks forever. You're right though, everything gets romanticized in the movies, haha. I grew up only having fast food once in a while as a treat. My town was 100% caucasian and I only ever encountered other races on rare occasion of a school field trip. :D

When I came here, I learned that Americans think Russia is hard place with big hairy men and bad scientists. When actual Russia is calm place and vodka is not as big as people say it is. In Russia, it is huge insult to give vodka to another person, I do not understand American thought of vodka and russian bulls. At least America is free country with many comforts not in Russia, and I now love video games!

• Like 1