Free DLC Rarities Tweaking

I don't remember ever posting about free DLCs, my stance is that all DLC should include all game owners :P

Anyway, other free DLCs that I can think of:

Rise of the Tomb Raider (all of them)

The Witcher 3 GOTY (all of them)

The Witcher 3 Complete Edition (all of them)

Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor GOTY (all of them)

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (x3) (all of them)

Assassin's Creed Unity (the only one - Dead Kings)

Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel (via Handsome collection) (all of them)

Borderlands: Game of The Year (all of them I think?)

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, madbuk said:

I don't remember ever posting about free DLCs, my stance is that all DLC should include all game owners :P

Anyway, other free DLCs that I can think of:

Rise of the Tomb Raider (all of them)

The Witcher 3 GOTY (all of them)

The Witcher 3 Complete Edition (all of them)

Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor GOTY (all of them)

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (x3) (all of them)

Assassin's Creed Unity (the only one - Dead Kings)

Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel (via Handsome collection) (all of them)

Borderlands: Game of The Year (all of them I think?)

I don't think this was the one I saw (bottom part of it), I'll keep looking after I add those games to the list

Edited by TheYuriG

1 minute ago, Smithy said:

Mirror's Edge is another example.

The rarity for earning 90 stars is higher than the trophy for earning 50!

Rocket League (I think) - If I'm not mistaken, aren't all of the DLC's free? 

Mirror's Edge DLC isn't free, although I agree that the 90 stars trophy being more common than the 50 stars trophy is utter nonsense.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

It's Mainland China, not Japan. But yeah. Free DLC should be based on base game owners.

TT's game info team marks them manually, but I don't think Sly wants a big team working on them. We usually get new ones done pretty quickly, but there's a backlog from before it was a priority so they're not all correct yet.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

Just now, audiopile said:

Rocket League DLC is not free unless you got the GOTY edition.

I'm pretty sure 3 or 4 packs are, just don't know which. Maybe I'll be able to stalk my friend and see what trophies he has from DLCs since he never bought a pack. Would appreciate more info on this from however knows more

Just now, TheYuriG said:

I'm pretty sure 3 or 4 packs are, just don't know which. Maybe I'll be able to stalk my friend and see what trophies he has from DLCs since he never bought a pack. Would appreciate more info on this from however knows more

All of them on my list are free. I didn't buy any.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Free DLC (game updates):

- Utopia Coliseum

- Neo Tokyo

- AquaDome

- Dropshot

Paid DLC packs:

- Supersonic Fury

- Revenge of the Battle-Cars

- Chaos Run

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

All of them on my list are free. I didn't buy any.

3 minutes ago, audiopile said:

Thank you both for saving me the effort of the search and avoiding to lose focus on editing the list

People who are listing games, would you kindly post the link to the trophy(ies) list(s) if possible? Save me the effort of doing it myself and hasten the process.

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

Battlefield 3 premium PS3(recently on sale for 4.99)

Battlefield 4 PS3/PS4 (all dlc was free for everyone last year)(premium edition on sale recently for 4.99)

Can't link those, they aren't free and it would be unfair to tweak their DLC imo

1 minute ago, nenugalimas said:

I dont know if you want to count it but the Mass Effect 2 Zaeed DLC is free to everyone that bought the game first hand, not second hand owners.

Yeah, I'm gonna count that and the catwoman dlc for Arkham City too. The list is considering you have all content from a brand new purchase, just like online passes for base game platinum. Thanks for the info

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

Just like buying a game of the year edition of a game, the premium editions of BF3/4 include the dlc for free. That's no different than the witcher 3 GOTY version

It's different because you can't have the witcher 3 goty version trophy list without having all DLC, but you can have those games lists you mentioned without having the other DLC (otherwise I would have to literally add all GOTY versions to the list, including batman). Minecraft works, I think. All of it is free, isn't it?

2 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Yeah, I'm gonna count that and the catwoman dlc for Arkham City too. The list is considering you have all content from a brand new purchase, just like online passes for base game platinum. Thanks for the info

It's different because you can't have the witcher 3 goty version trophy list without having all DLC, but you can have those games lists you mentioned without having the other DLC (otherwise I would have to literally add all GOTY versions to the list, including batman). Minecraft works, I think. All of it is free, isn't it?

Yeah, all of the minecraft dlc is added via updates to the game

• Like 1

More games added to the list. Would appreciate confirmation about Uncharted 4 survival, DLCs for the PS4 versions of batman games and which packs are free for who buys the full HITMAN game (the newest one for PS4). Episodical games with shitty lists where episode one is the whole base game and the aditional episodes are DLC can also be added. Only recall TWD S2 at this very moment.

2 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

More games added to the list. Would appreciate confirmation about Uncharted 4 survival, DLCs for the PS4 versions of batman games and which packs are free for who buys the full HITMAN game (the newest one for PS4). Episodical games with shitty lists where episode one is the whole base game and the aditional episodes are DLC can also be added. Only recall TWD S2 at this very moment.

Survival was added in a patch

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/free-uncharted-4-expansion-out-now-adds-co-op-mode/1100-6446250/

• Like 1

I believe I've added all user-mentioned games to the list, I'm thankful for all and any input. Added a small to-do list at the bottom, if anyone else wants to contribute, I'll appreciate and add the games as soon as I can. I'll do my best to keep all these listed games updated, so if any "all current DLC" games gets more dlc that isn't free, please post here and I'll update.