Not connecting to anyone in Anarchy Mode

17 minutes ago, HolteEndHero88 said:

Just out of curiosity how long does it take to get Anarchy master and team player?

I'm going to have to use this site to find someone to play with when the time comes for these trophies. Can the myself and the other unfortunate soul achieve this in a few hours one evening or are they going to be a grind?

Nah, they are pretty fast, but since anarchy master is only achievable on the wave 20, you and your partner have to know what you're doing, otherwise you guys will have to start all over again and play until wave 20. Team player is pretty easy, when a team challenge pops up, just press touchpad and it will say what you have to do it, most of the challenges are pretty easy to do. This all can be done in one evening. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phantochi said:

Nah, they are pretty fast, but since anarchy master is only achievable on the wave 20, you and your partner have to know what you're doing, otherwise you guys will have to start all over again and play until wave 20. Team player is pretty easy, when a team challenge pops up, just press touchpad and it will say what you have to do it, most of the challenges are pretty easy to do. This all can be done in one evening. 

If you fail on wave 20 you and your partner can die on purpose - assuming you left at least one enemy alive - and replay only the last wave. Start all over is not necessary.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/11/2018 at 9:51 AM, Dilust said:

Brooding over the party method suggested by liveintheevil66, which I thank, my friends and I found this solution. We are using this procedure for a couple of days and always worked.

None of the participants must start the game. If you have started the game, close the application.

Note that who create the party must be the host of the gaming session and complete the whole procedure, other participants need to accept invites only.
The host creates a party from the dash inviting all participants.
Once everyone is in the party, the party owner, who will also be the host of the online match, from inside the party, select the "Play together" option, which is on the right.
At this point two options will be available, just select the first one, the one marked by the word "host" in brackets.
Now you can choose which game you want to use. Choose Bulletstorm. Press start.
The game will start automatically on the console of the host player, and at the same time an invitation will be sent to the other participants.
Participants will receive an invitation on their console and need to accept it by pressing the PS button and agree to participate. Game is booted up for everyone now.
The multiplayer will start automatically; the host and other participants will end up in the lobby together.

At this point the host chooses to create a private match.
The host selects the map and starts the countdown.
The map loading screen will appear. The host must see, under his nickname, the names of other participants in green, otherwise the word "loading...", that means one of the participants
is stuck in the lobby. In this case start the procedure again.

DMZ or port forwarding is not necessary at all.

Just tried this and it still does not work. The host makes it into the match no problem, but the issue is that the other players just get booted back to the MP main menu screen.

13 minutes ago, whittle181 said:

Just tried this and it still does not work. The host makes it into the match no problem, but the issue is that the other players just get booted back to the MP main menu screen.

Have you noticed any green "Connecting..." message during the loading screen? It appears under your ID name.

It indicates some issue with the matchmaking.

If you were the host, next time try with your friend creating the session (ie he will be the host).

Recently I experienced your same problem, but I was able to play with other friends when they hosted the session.

Edited by Dilust

On 05/12/2018 at 1:19 PM, Dilust said:

Have you noticed any green "Connecting..." message during the loading screen? It appears under your ID name.

It indicates some issue with the matchmaking.

If you were the host, next time try with your friend creating the session (ie he will be the host).

Recently I experienced your same problem, but I was able to play with other friends when they hosted the session.

Just letting you know that it worked for me once i found a new boosting partner. It would seem that if two people have the same internet settings that Gearbox don't like, it won't work, so you'll need to find someone else!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2018 at 4:51 AM, Dilust said:

Brooding over the party method suggested by liveintheevil66, which I thank, my friends and I found this solution. We are using this procedure for a couple of days and always worked.

None of the participants must start the game. If you have started the game, close the application.

Note that who create the party must be the host of the gaming session and complete the whole procedure, other participants need to accept invites only.
The host creates a party from the dash inviting all participants.
Once everyone is in the party, the party owner, who will also be the host of the online match, from inside the party, select the "Play together" option, which is on the right.
At this point two options will be available, just select the first one, the one marked by the word "host" in brackets.
Now you can choose which game you want to use. Choose Bulletstorm. Press start.
The game will start automatically on the console of the host player, and at the same time an invitation will be sent to the other participants.
Participants will receive an invitation on their console and need to accept it by pressing the PS button and agree to participate. Game is booted up for everyone now.
The multiplayer will start automatically; the host and other participants will end up in the lobby together.

At this point the host chooses to create a private match.
The host selects the map and starts the countdown.
The map loading screen will appear. The host must see, under his nickname, the names of other participants in green, otherwise the word "loading...", that means one of the participants
is stuck in the lobby. In this case start the procedure again.

DMZ or port forwarding is not necessary at all.

That is some solid info, thanks.

• 2 years later...