Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

Just now, Kent10201 said:

You basically just explained my whole case. Why do I have any reason to lie to anyone (or myself apparently) anymore. I tried to help you all cause I fucked up and if you can't see that then there's no point in having an argument over it. 

You lied to us before you 'tried to help us'. Isn't it reasonable that we didn't trust you anymore after that?

2 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Uhh, yikes, this is Bad Vibe Central. I hope nobody actually thinks there's any bad blood on my part.

I'm sure most people here know it's just an event and don't actually have any grudge against one another because of this event ;). That's the case for me, at least :).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I'm sure most people here know it's just an event and don't actually have any grudge against one another because of this event ;). That's the case for me, at least :).

Speak for yourself!

Just kidding offcourse, no hard feelings from me towards anyone!

5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Same here.

I wonder if someone was able to squeeze out an idol hint though, amidst all the shit talking ?

• Like 2

Wait a second.......I was the one eliminated so shouldn't I be the one blowing up the thread? Hope it stays this interesting until the finals. Anyways, good luck to you all.

P.S. Damn I had some bad luck with ties this week. :(

P.S.S. Now that I'm officially on the jury, I'd like to remind everyone that I'm open to bribes. Just saying :P

• Like 3

Quick update on how they immunity challenge will work

In the event that someone doesn't earn points at the end of a round, they will automatically be eliminated. So if two peeps have zero points round one, they'll both be eliminated.

Also in the event of a tie where no one is eliminated,  the scores will be cumulative til the next elimination.

For instance, lets say 2 people get eliminated in periods 1 and 2, then in period 3 we have a tie. Since no one was eliminated period 3, I period 4 will combine the scores for period 3 and period 4, that way people at the bottom have to do some work to get out of the hole, and people who had a very good round 3 are properly rewarded for it.

Any other questions, feel free to ask. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Andrea said:

Day 2/3 reward round – Straight Trophy hunting:

The event will be based on the number of trophies earned.

Reward – Gets to skip one division (see more info below and in immunity challenge)

The player who won the reward challenge chooses to skip one division. After this period they are put on the same level as the other contestants (not permanently one division less.) For example, if the reward is used during the 3rd division (25% rarity or lower,) the reward holder will still earn points from trophies of rarity 50%-26%. Assuming they advance through that round, they will require trophies of 12.5% or rarer for the fourth division (just like the other players.)

Well this seems useless. I mean with that kind off imunity challenge the reward seems really small compared to former rewards in this event. If it would really be skipping a division (as in qualified directly for the next round) then yes, but now I don't see any reason why anyone would go all out to get the reward.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fredoline05 said:

Well this seems useless. I mean with that kind off imunity challenge the reward seems really small compared to former rewards in this event. If it would really be skipping a division (as in qualified directly for the next round) then yes, but now I don't see any reason why anyone would go all out to get the reward.

I agree that this is the lamest reward so far. If someone can't compete for a 6-hour time frame, who cares if they have the reward? That being said, the reward is still somewhat useful, so I should probably get it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fredoline05 said:

In the past rewards we've tried to stay in the 10% - 15% bonus range. This immunity challenge is a little tougher to quantify with the reward. 

We are going to change it. The reward will now be really skipping a round. Whichever round you prefer. You just need to advise us your skipping the round prior to it starting. In addition, you will stay above the other division for the remainder of the event I.e., you will be on 50% when the others are on 25% and so on. 

18 minutes ago, Couch said:

In the past rewards we've tried to stay in the 10% - 15% bonus range. This immunity challenge is a little tougher to quantify with the reward. 

We are going to change it. The reward will now be really skipping a round. Whichever round you prefer. You just need to advise us your skipping the round prior to it starting. In addition, you will stay above the other division for the remainder of the event I.e., you will be on 50% when the others are on 25% and so on. 

I don't want to be THAT guy, but now the reward is too OP. It's like you're giving two rewards for the price of one. Either have the skip or have the higher division. Having both is overcompensating.

On 7/26/2017 at 6:05 PM, Andrea said:

Day 2/3 reward round – Straight Trophy hunting:

The event will be based on the number of trophies earned.

The reward round will begin in less than 20 minutes. Good luck

The admins had a discussion about the skip portion of the reward

The skip can be used until there are two folks left. Can't be used to win the event. Also needs to be used prior to the start of a round not in the middle of one. 

2 hours left until the reward challenge is over. 

Week 9 Day 4 Break

Hello Folks,

The reward challenge is over. The winner is  @xZoneHunter

Lucas - 0

Ace - 0

Enma - 0

Glennrhee - 0

Fred - 66

Jem - 72

Zonehunter - 128

Zone, you'll just need to inform us before a round starts whether you want to use your skip. Until then, have a nice night/day all

Edited by Couch
Updated Fred's/Jem's and Zones score
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Fredoline05 said:

@Couch With Jem forfeiting, does that mean he gets 0 points for round 1 (meaning anyone with 1 point qualifies) or just that he isn't considered a player for round 1 (which means the 1 with the lowest score besides jem goes out)? 

Might be nice to know

If he's forfeiting it would be as if he wasn't even here. Someone else would be eliminated round 1

• Like 1