Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

Just now, Fredoline05 said:

Let me explain it then, voting for anyone else would have been throwing votes away (as they don't count due to immunity), voting Glennrhee looks at the first side as throwing votes away, but in case of another tie she'll loose now! And the game isn't over yet!

If you say so...I wish you the best of luck because it isn't looking good for the three of you. 

4 minutes ago, Fredoline05 said:

Let me explain it then, voting for anyone else would have been throwing votes away (as they don't count due to immunity), voting Glennrhee looks at the first side as throwing votes away, but in case of another tie she'll loose now! And the game isn't over yet!

Don't even try to explain yourself when just a few days ago, you told me that you'd beat anyone in our alliance in a tie-breaker. It's obvious that you miscalculated.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Hey guys, I just found out about this whole 'alliances' thing. Is there anyone that doesn't have an alliance yet and wants to form one with me? Let me know :)!

@the_name_is_matt

EDIT: Oh right, you're not in this anymore @the_name_is_matt , my bad - honest.

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1

Just now, Lucas said:

Hey guys, I just found out about this whole 'alliances' thing. Is there anyone that doesn't have an alliance yet and wants to form one with me? Let me know :)!

Wasn't it you who launched the 1st version of the 'Anti-Jem Alliance'?

1 minute ago, jem12345 said:

Don't even try to explain yourself when just a few days ago, you told me that you'd beat anyone in our alliance in a tie-breaker. It's obvious that you miscalculated.

Then why didn't you vote me out?

And since when will you believe anything I tell you, just like I don't believe anything you tell me?

Just now, Fredoline05 said:

Why would there be an 'Anti-Jem Alliance'? I thought this event was created with the sole purpose of jem finally winning something. Isn't that why Couch is giving him all those idols and everyone keeps giving him their immunity like they're his slaves?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fredoline05 said:

*ahem* our alliance is actually called The actual alliance. Although to be fair, it isn't really working out since only 3 of the 5 members are still in the event :/

b6S1ySj.png

2 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I know who you were referring to. That doesn't change the fact that if there wasn't so much distrust in our group the week @Tearraven got eliminated we all would've been pretty solid. 

I wonder where the distrust came from :tomoko:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fredoline05 said:

Then why didn't you vote me out?

And since when will you believe anything I tell you, just like I don't believe anything you tell me?

I didn't know who to vote for, so I had @acetryhard choose our target this week.

Just now, Lucas said:

Why would there be an 'Anti-Jem Alliance'? I thought this event was created with the sole purpose of jem finally winning something. Isn't that why Couch is giving him all those idols and everyone keeps giving him their immunity like they're his slaves?

@Wdog-999 and @MStalker58 had idols once. They were just mistreated.

Just now, Lucas said:

The correct word is 'puppets'.

Or like jem told me just yesterday: I didn't think of you like 'only a puppet'

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xZoneHunter said:

I wonder where the distrust came from :tomoko:

I wish I had an answer to that question. I gave you guys a plan that would've worked if you had followed it. I don't know where the misconception that I was feeding Jem all of our information came from but it really cost the rest of you left any chance of winning. 

2 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I don't know where the misconception that I was feeding Jem all of our information came from but it really cost the rest of you left any chance of winning. 

Haha, really? There's no need to keep lying to yourself (and us) about this, you're already eliminated.

3 minutes ago, Fredoline05 said:

The correct word is 'puppets'.

Or like jem told me just yesterday: I didn't think of you like 'only a puppet'

You weren't a puppet. You were an ally, and it was disappointing to see you go. If anything, you're just a pawn for the other alliance. Our team supports each other through every challenge. We wouldn't all still be in this today without all of us helping each other out. I'm grateful to all of them for helping us make it this far, and calling them puppets is just insulting their capabilities.

2 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Who are you again? 

I'm joking ? At least the thread got a bit of activity aside from jem's team fishing for idol clues ?

It sure is more interesting to follow now than when it's just reading about who won survivor and stuff like that

Just now, Lucas said:

Haha, really? There's no need to keep lying to yourself (and us) about this, you're already eliminated.

You basically just explained my whole case. Why do I have any reason to lie to anyone (or myself apparently) anymore. I tried to help you all cause I fucked up and if you can't see that then there's no point in having an argument over it. 

I do need to step in for a quick second here. This has got to be the most active this thread has been ever. 

But for you guys to think I've given Jem special favors/hints/anything sucks.

No worries. Each has their own opinions and I can't be mad at you for that no matter how wrong you are. Now back to house hunting. 

• Like 1