Girlfriend or Gaming  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Girlfriend or Gaming

• Gaming
    • Girlfriend
    • Boyfriend

41 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

yeah, but can gaming give you head? xD 

I expect at some point in the future, when technology is advanced enough, it will

for example Elon Musk's Neuralink, as he explains it, when fully integrated with the brain, it can access pleasure centers and produce more rewarding feelings than anything ever possible from human-human contact, if you combine that with a Blade Runner 2049 like digital companion, or with an in game NPC that you interact with and get feedback, I'd say it couldn't be any better

Edited by The Investigator

55 minutes ago, The Investigator said:

I expect at some point in the future, when technology is advanced enough, it will

for example Elon Musk's Neuralink, as he explains it, when fully integrated with the brain, it can access pleasure centers and produce more rewarding feelings than anything ever possible from human-human contact, if you combine that with a Blade Runner 2049 like digital companion, or with an in game NPC that you interact with and get feedback, I'd say it couldn't be any better.

Can't wait for questions at Quora.com: Is fucking a robot counts as losing virginity? xDxD