1. 1. Girlfriend or Gaming

• Gaming
    • Girlfriend
    • Boyfriend

7 minutes ago, Kaiwan said:

Good way to gather all of the weeb 1f600.png

btw where is Anime option..

I can't select a thing that does not exist so Gaming is only option 

Lol I was thinking that one too?yeah they should really add anime as an option as well too?

• Like 1

I'm married, I wouldn't trade her for anything. Though, had she required me to pick between being with her or never play a game again, that'd be a painful choice. I guess I'd pick my wife, but I'd "cheat" on her with games regardless. Honestly, I'm not sure I would have liked her as much as I do had she been the kind of person who would make me pick between the two. That's kind of the paradox here. I probably wouldn't want to be with her so much had it come down to having to pick, so maybe I'd pick games then. :P 

1 minute ago, skateak said:

Girlfriend, we have been together for almost 6 years now. Although I would never put up with a 'me or the games' ultimatum either.

Yeah, and honestly, you know you wouldn't like her the way you do if she was like that.

• Like 1

Gaming. If I have to choose between a hobby and a boyfriend then fuck it, I pick my hobby. Rather be happy than unhappy.

Also, I've went with a guy who was into gaming, as much as I would be although different genres and gaming history between us; he still complained if I wanted to play a game that had just came out that weekend that I was hyped about rather than spend time with him which I did loads anyway. So yea, even with a gaming boy/girlfriend, it still doesn't mix well or at least hasn't for me.

3 hours ago, hugglebunn-e said:

Wife and babies first.

Me too. Although i have to say that when she take the kids to my in-laws and i get to stay home alone for a whole week-end and play games like i want (happen maybe twice a year), jesus it's my higlights of the year.

3 minutes ago, Wax743 said:

Me too. Although i have to say that when she take the kids to my in-laws and i get to stay home alone for a whole week-end and play games like i want (happen maybe twice a year), jesus it's my higlights of the year.

I hear you on that. Once Friday and Saturday night hit, I am just sitting there waiting for her to fall asleep, and then I go ninja mode and ever so quietly turn her show off for video game time.

23 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

I had a girlfriend who smashed my PS2 over the kitchen counter and then run it underneath water because she was jealous of it. In my experience, unless she's a gamer girl, girlfriends and games don't mix very well. 

Ugh, such a horrible experience. Such madness and violence against a console must be a crime someday.

All depends, but if I really love that person, I would forget about gaming, for sure.