Gaming or Girlfriend?

Yuichiro-Akuhei

Girlfriend or Gaming  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Girlfriend or Gaming

• Gaming
    • Girlfriend
    • Boyfriend

I'll put my wife before gaming every time, but then again I have made sure that my wife knows how much I like gaming before I asked her to marry me.

I really like gaming but in the end, it's just a hobby. It would be much harder for me to never go abroad for holidays any more than to never game any more.

Edited by BillyHorrible
typo

I hope you're not using this for a statistic report xD target audience is a little biased + Boyfriend/girlfriend should be one option to make it representative. I'm just saying :P

Anyway, I'd never give up any form of social contact for gaming, especially not a gf. *Whispers* do you know how jealous girls get? ?

1 hour ago, Yami said:

I hope you're not using this for a statistic report xD target audience is a little biased + Boyfriend/girlfriend should be one option to make it representative. I'm just saying :P

Anyway, I'd never give up any form of social contact for gaming, especially not a gf. *Whispers* do you know how jealous girls get? 1f607.png

Yeah, probably so. I do think the numbers are surprisingly evenly split between gaming vs. girlfriend/boyfriend.

• 5 years later...

I am so lucky as my other half encourages me gaming. It's like I constantly get "Just buy it", even in Japan and Hong Kong they go off and have a coffee while I'm game shopping. But we are made for each other and that's not an easy situation to find.

Edit: I remember one time I left my poor mother in Starbucks Shibuya while I disappeared into Tsutaya, It was the release day of Dark Souls 3, I almost wet myself in excitement to be honest. Now my partner would just wait or come with me to understand the gaming culture.

Edited by Z1MZUM

Wife and two kids are #1 priority. But when all 3 are asleep, gaming is my #1!  Which is why my gaming time is limited to 1-1,5 hour per day. It can go up to 2-2,5 hours but if that happens, i get much less sleep and i am more tired and grumpy next day ! So 1-1,5 hours per day  ( when possible ) and try to be as efficient as possible and enjoy the games i play as much as possible..! 

Gaming. 

I decided I will never have kids. Not in this fucked up world we live in today. 

Looking at the standards, it’s becoming harder not only to raise kids in a proper environment, but also to find a decent girlfriend or wife. 

In my experience, women have been subject to feminist propaganda and their obsession with social media doesn’t make them any better. 

Finding a good woman you can relate with is becoming a lot more difficult.