Summer 2017 Backlog Challenge

14 hours ago, StilRh said:

Can I swap out Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception for Paladins? Its too fun to put on hold until the challenge begins, thanks! :)

The OP says you are free to swap any games out until the event begins at June 1, which is six days from now. You'll be fine. ;)

• Like 1

I'd like to join. Hopefully this will help me clear some of my backlog.

PS4

- Abzu (0%)

- Bloodborne (1%)

- Destroy All Humans! (0%)

- Grand Theft Auto III (0%)

- Grow Home (0%)

- LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (0%)

- LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (0%)

- LEGO Marvel's Avengers (0%)

- Psychonauts (0%)

- Unmechanical: Extended (0%)

- Valiant Hearts: The Great War (0%)

PS3

- Alice: Madness Returns (0%)

- Lollipop Chainsaw (0%)

- Ratchet & Clank (0%)

- Tomb Raider: Underworld (23%)

Just to note: I am going to restart the entire game of World of Final Fantasy because I failed to keep track of the treasure chests I had opened and I am NOT backtracking through tons of enemies to count chests! ? I should be fine and ready to go by June 1.

I would like to join in on this:

inFamousFestival of Blood (0/14) 0%

Final Fantasy VII (2/32) 2%

Far Cry 3 (3/51) 4%

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (3/36) 4%

Until Dawn (2/19) 5%

Alice: Madness Returns (8/51) 11%

LEGO Marvel Avengers (0/71) 0%

Edited by ZombHunter13

I'm going to pull World of Final Fantasy from my list as I plan on using it for a later event. However, I am going to replace it with Dragon Fantasy Book II because I have that on my other account and can download it quickly and I had platinumed it on my other account so I don't think it'll be too hard. :)

My new list:

Platinums:

• Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories (0%)
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (0%)
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (0%)
  • Dragon Fantasy Book of Ice (0%)
  • Dark Cloud (0%)
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters (0%)
  • Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom (0%)

100%:

• The Unfinished Swan (0%)
  • Gone Home: Console Edition (0%)
  • A Boy and His Blob (0%)
  • ABZU (0%)
  • Kingdom Hearts 0.2 (0%)

For the first day of June I plan on going through The Unfinished Swan's story 100% first without collectibles and trying for the Gone Home speed-run trophy, then I will work on two of my platinums for a couple of hours. Better get psyched.

Alright - I'll join this. I deleted some of my 0% games to fix the potential problems of games being out of order (thanks sony).  Anyway my list is as follows:

Borderlands 2 (0%)

Borderlands Pre-Sequel (0%)

Assassin's Creed Unity (0%)

The Evil Within (0%)

Resident Evil Revelations 2 (5%)

And I'll throw in a game for the Vita,  Child of Light (0%)

That's doable I think.

Criminal Girls (JP): 1% => 5%

Haven't synced yet because of shitty internet, but I'm at the Education Block now, so I'm fairly close to beating the game now. Once I make it to the final area, I'll likely spend time grinding until I'm horribly overleveled for the final boss since I have to fight it seven times for every ending and I want that to not suck.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

Criminal Girls (JP): 1% => 5%

Haven't synced yet because of shitty internet, but I'm at the Education Block now, so I'm fairly close to beating the game now. Once I make it to the final area, I'll likely spend time grinding until I'm horribly overleveled for the final boss since I have to fight it seven times for every ending and I want that to not suck.

Don't forget the post-game boss as well as the post-post-game bosses! I've played this game for another account and man is it really hard. :D

Criminal Girls (JP): 5% => 7%

I've reached the point of no return on endings, so now I'm going to grind until I have 97k OP so I can do each run of the final boss with each girl's skills maxed out. I'll only be able to do one ending before the event starts since doing it this way gets me three silver trophies (one for knighting the girl, one for doing the final wish for the punishment discount that makes this possible, and one for the girl's ending), but I can at least progress through post-game a bit in the meantime.

Edited by Wdog-999

Decided to update my list with a few more games, nothing to strenuous though.

1. Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (0%)
  2. Skylanders: Superchargers (1%)
  3. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (0%)
  4. Saints Row: The Third (0%)
  5. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (0%)
  6. Dishonored (0%)
  7. Bioshock (0%)
  8. Murdered: Soul Suspect (0%)
  9. The Order: 1886 (0%)
  10. Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (0%)
  11. Telltale's The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (0%)
  12. Planet 51: The Game (1%)
  13. South Park: Stick of Truth (0%)
  14. Telltale's Batman (0%)
  15. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (vita) (13%)

Criminal Girls (JP): 7% => 17%

Beat the final boss and got access to the post-game. Since beating the next post-game dungeon requires me to knight the remaining girls, which would put me well over the 20% limit, I'm just gonna get as far as I can and then leave this until the event.

Also, I'm finally back from vacation, so now I can start prepping my PS3/PS4 games for this as well. :)

On 4/29/2017 at 7:48 PM, ShadowStar83x said:

• Eligible Games: Any game with trophies are eligible for the event, with a few exceptions. One game can have a completion percentage of up to 25%, but the rest must be 20% or under. Unplayed games and 0% games are fine as long as they're part of your backlog. Since I've been asked about it, preorders will be allowed as long as they're released before June 30. You can also do a game where 100% is unobtainable if you feel strongly about it, but you must complete all obtainable trophies. Individual episodes of a game that has separate trophy lists, such as in early Telltale games or Broken Sword on the Vita, count as a single game; therefore, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse counts as 1 game, not 5. For this event, you may complete a game you have previously done for a different platform or region before the start of this event, but you may not do the same game multiple times during this event. Cross-saving a game for an easy completion will also be ineligible.

3 hours ago, Yomako01 said:

Final Fantasy XV (PS4) 84%

Hate to say it but Final Fantasy XV isn't eligible for this event. Great game though. 

1 minute ago, ZombHunter13 said:

Hate to say it but Final Fantasy XV isn't eligible for this event. Great game though. 

Many Apologies, please replace it with Fate/Hollow Axteria (Vita) 0%

I originally Platinumed XV, but found out there had been new trophies added :)

• Like 1

On 4. 5. 2017 at 11:02 AM, harsly said:

I'd like to finally participate in a backlog event, I could use it. xD

1. Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception Remastered Grim Fandango Remastered......0%
  2. Child of Light.......................................................14%
  3. Lone Survivor......................................................1%
  4. Oddworld: New n' Tasty.......................................1%
  5. Broken Age..........................................................0%
  6. Transistor............................................................13%
  7. Dead Space.........................................................4%
  8. The Evil Within.....................................................3%
  9. Outlast.................................................................3%
  10. BioShock 2...........................................................0%

I accidentally already platted one game from my list (Uncharted 3), so I'd like to replace it with Grim Fandango Remastered.

Ok so last min adjustments and I am good to go. Coming off this month of crazy plats will be nice to settle into something a little longer over the next 3 months. As per the last session will be working through all of these so let's see how many plats I can stack up ☺️

PS4

Mafia 3 (10%)

Nier Automata (4%)

Watchdogs 2 (1%)

Final Fantasy XV (NA Region Stack ) (0%) 200th Platinum ?

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 (0%)

PS3

Disney Infinity 2.0 (5%)

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (4%)

Swap Force (0%)

Saw (0%)

Wonderbook : Diggs Nightcrawler (0%)

PSVita

Dying Reborn (20%)

Resistance Burning Skies (15%)

Sword Art Online : Hollow Realisation (0%) (will be playing majority on Vita)

Root Letter (EU Stack) (0%)

Lego Legends of the Chima (0%)

PSVR

Job Simulator (US Stack) (0%)

Robinson The Journey (5%)

Farpoint (0%)

How we Soar (0%)

Time Machine VR (0%)

Spoiler

Zelda Breath of the Wild :ninja:

Edited by cjshaitan

On 2017-4-30 at 9:48 AM, ShadowStar83x said:

Mission 100%: Summer 2017 Backlog Challenge

• Eligible Games: Any game with trophies are eligible for the event, with a few exceptions. One game can have a completion percentage of up to 25%, but the rest must be 20% or under. Unplayed games and 0% games are fine as long as they're part of your backlog. Since I've been asked about it, preorders will be allowed as long as they're released before June 30.

Hi, I would love to join. I have to ask though, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy launches on June 30th. I've got it pre-ordered and you may have answered this already but is June 30th itself inclusive? May I add the 3 Crash games to my list?

MY SUMMER 2017 BACKLOG CHALLENGE GAMES LIST: (ALL ON PS4)

1: Prey

2: Tekken 7

Pending Approval...

3: Crash Bandicoot

4: Crash Bandicoot 2

5: Crash Bandicoot 3

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, MattyH16 said:

Hi, I would love to join. I have to ask though, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy launches on June 30th. I've got it pre-ordered and you may have answered this already but is June 30th itself inclusive? May I add the 3 Crash games to my list?

MY SUMMER 2017 BACKLOG CHALLENGE GAMES LIST: (ALL ON PS4)

1: Prey

2: Tekken 7

Pending Approval...

3: Crash Bandicoot

4: Crash Bandicoot 2

5: Crash Bandicoot 3

I am sure you will knock off alot more than 5 games in 3 months ☺️

I'm tempted to join but after almost failing the Bye Bye Backlog challenge (I 100%ed the required five games in the end but only two of those were on my initial list) I am hesitant to commit up front, even though the past few months generally have been good to me regarding completing games.

Edited by BillyHorrible
typo

Please add me to this challenge. I will post my list later today. My backlog is crazy long.

OK, here goes:

PS4:

• Life Is Strange - 18%

PS3:

• Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - 2%
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - 7%
  • Tales From The Borderlands - 0%
  • Heavy Fire: Afghanistan - 3%
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows - Part 1 - 1%
Edited by voyager49

7 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

I'm tempted to join but after almost failing the Bye Bye Backlog challenge (I 100%ed the required five games in the end but only two of those were on my initial list) I am hesitant to commit up front, even though the past few months generally have been good to me regarding completing games.

Do it, it's only 5 games.  just pick small ones and get them done!

8 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

Do it, it's only 5 games.  just pick small ones and get them done!

Fine. I guess you all can yell at me if/when I fail.

1. Spy Chameleon (0%), on PS+ next month. Putting this on here is a bit of a risk but I feel good about this game.
  2. Papo & Yo (4%), should finally get this game done, I've put it on my card ages ago.
  3. Costume Quest 2 (0%), taking a bit of a leap as I haven't even tried it but it's Double Fine so it should be fun.
  4. Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom (0%), a bit of a bigger leap since I know so little about it but what the hell.
  5. echochrome (14%), I really should get back to this. I finished A through D already but haven't gotten the trophy because I'm playing complete stages and apparently the trophies don't unlock like that.

There, my list. Now posting so I can't double back.

• Like 3