Middle-earth: Shadow Of War Mithril Edition

If you've pre-ordered this game, which version did you pre-order?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What version of Shadow Of War did you pre-order?

• I've pre-ordered the Mithril Edition.
    • I've pre-ordered the Gold Edition.
    • I've pre-ordered the Silver Edition.
    • I've pre-ordered the Standard Edition.
    • I've pre-ordered the Gold/Silver/Standard Edition but I am still in doubt about getting the Mithril Edition instead.
    • I haven't pre-ordered the game yet but I might still pre-order the Mithril Edition.
    • I haven't pre-ordered the game yet but I might still pre-order the Gold/Silver/Standard Edition.
    • I haven't pre-ordered yet but the Mithril Edition as well as the Gold/Silver/Standard Editions are still an option for me.

mithril-e89ac32623.jpg

I know this isn't exactly new info but I feel like an edition like this deserves to be talked about. Now I'm not usually one for €300 editions - actually I'm never one for that - but damn it if this doesn't look very appealing... Personally though I could probably use that money for better stuff like a holiday for me and the missus.

What are your thoughts? Even remotely interested in this special edition, or will you just get the regular edition? (naturally this question is mainly relevant if you're pre-ordering at all)

To make the poll a bit easier, here's what's included in the editions according to the game's site:

Pre-order now and forge your army with:

• Legendary Champions War Party
  • Exclusive Epic Sword of Dominion

Silver Edition includes:

• Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion
  • Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion
  • Silver War Chest

Gold Edition includes:

• The Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion
  • The Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion
  • Gold War Chest

Mithril Edition includes:

• The Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion
  • The Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion
  • Limited Edition 12” Tar-Goroth Balrog vs. Carnan Drake Statue
  • Collection of Exclusive Lithographs
  • Premium Case with Magnetic Ring of Power
  • Exclusive Steelcase
  • Official Game Music Soundtrack
  • Cloth Map of Mordor
  • Tribes Sticker Pack
  • Gold War Chest
  • Exclusive Mithril War Chest

Just pre ordered the standard edition, used an amazon offer a while back so it'll only cost me £32 and I loved the first game (bar the silly boss QTE). I'll pick up the DLC separately if it's cheap enough and I enjoy the base game :) 

20 minutes ago, Torracat83 said:

IIRC, the Mithril Edition is a GameStop exclusive in the US.

Don't know about that, though I know it's available at GameMania here in Holland.

18 minutes ago, DJROE95 said:

Just pre ordered the standard edition, used an amazon offer a while back so it'll only cost me £32 and I loved the first game (bar the silly boss QTE). I'll pick up the DLC separately if it's cheap enough and I enjoy the base game :) 

I only pre-ordered the first game because there was a pre-order sale: the game was €65 new, and GameMania had a sale (like they often do) where you could pay €25 along with two used games that had a resale value of at least €20 each for them. I like these pre-order sales and I have pre-ordered many games because of it that I would not have bought day one otherwise.

15 minutes ago, Corrosivescott said:

I had to have the statue. Loved the first game as well

Nice!

• Like 1

I thought about preordering, but then I remembered that with the exception of 2 games every single PS4 game that I preordered disappointed me in some way or another and wasn't worth full price. So I'm gonna wait for the complete edition with all DLC when it's on sale.

I am so upset about this. I got an email from both Sony PS and WB Play about this game. Both only had Gold Edition for Pre-Order, no hint at all of a Mythril Edition. Then of course, I am now overseas for my job, a Mythirl Edition comes out, I can't find an email to see if I can Upgrade my Gold to Mythril and to top it all off, by the time I see that there is a Mythril which I NEVER got an email from Sony PS or WB Play saying they have a Mythril Edition, it is already sold out. Very disappointed that it wasn't talked about or released at the same time.