A-Brawl3r's List of Platz

Dead Weight

15. Saints Row: The Third

1L39b276.png

Damn, 3 sandbox games in a row. Anyways this game was fun as hell with all the random shit you do in the game (Felt like GTA on drugs). I'm really anticipating a 4th game from Volition.

THE PENETRATOR!

69. PAYDAY: The Heist

1Lc074a5.png

This is a great co-op game if you can find 3 other chum pals to play with. Trophies weren't too hard for the most, Except for :bronze:  Dodge this! which for the life of me I could not obtain for the longest time, you just need a good group because the AI are just worthless. I'd like to thank my main comrades Edddyy and shawnbenham, we had some crazy escapedes along the way. I'd also like to thank Kevinnummer1, Maliksen and TheYuriG for also helping with various trophies. Like to also mention that developers put a lot of attention to detail in these maps with all the small items and nice skyboxes.

Oh, how cute. You did remember about me. I remember about getting :bronze:  Dodge This on Slaughterhouse after we failed at First World Bank. "BULLDOZER, BULLDOZER, I WILL DECOY, GET IT! GET IT!"

Tell me more about how can you keep your voice so low, you are always so calm, damn! I've should spent like 10 hours on PAYDAY with you, counting Easy Street, Dodge This, the DLC and other stuffs and you only went off your calm-mood twice, one of them with edddyy and i don't remember the other one. How could you?

EDDY, PLACE THE BAG! EDDDYY! PLACE THE BAG! EDDDYY! EDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!!! PLACE THE BAAAAAG!!!! EEEEDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! THE BAAAAAG!!!!!E

Edited by TheYuriG

Tell me more about how can you keep your voice so low, you are always so calm, damn! I've should spent like 10 hours on PAYDAY with you, counting Easy Street, Dodge This, the DLC and other stuffs and you only went off your calm-mood twice, one of them with edddyy and i don't remember the other one. How could you?

EDDY, PLACE THE BAG! EDDDYY! PLACE THE BAG! EDDDYY! EDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!!! PLACE THE BAAAAAG!!!! EEEEDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! THE BAAAAAG!!!!!E

I don't know, I'm just a calm guy. except for when eddy or shawn fucks up and we have to restart the whole heist. That's just annoying

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Se797c4.png

1Sb808b0.png

Kingpin
Unlock all Trophies in Saints Row IV.

11.14%
Rare

15th Sep 2013
5:54:04 AM

Updated the OP

Don't even know why I write in this update post, I doubt anyone reads these things ( well except for me)

Probably could write whatever the fuck i want and no one would care

Tits, Bollocks , Wanker

Wait a minute I'm Canadian why am I saying British things

Han Solo shot first , I'm Batman

Santa Claus is real

Well I'm out of things to say....

Oh and I'm really excited for Pokemon X & Y if you couldn't tell by my signature

Edited by Absolute Brawl3r
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

S977d23.png

1Sff0622.png

True legend!
Win all trophies in the game!

10th Oct 2013
9:02:40 PM

0.15%
Ultra Rare

Updated the OP

To date this is my rarest platinum also I'm the 4th in the world to achieve it.

Going to lay off the trophy hunting a while I think

Especially with X & Y coming out tomorrow

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed you're awesome comment on my platinum checklist, so I decided to check yours out. I have to say, you have so many awesome platinums. I'm especially jelly over your Ratchet & Clank 2 platinum. Having platinumed all Ratchet games but Going Commando and All 4 One, I really want it. I've been working on it, but The Last of Us caught my eye. I'll get it some day. Keep up the great work!

Edited by Sly_Cooper_FTW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sb515a5.png

1Sa082f8.png

Platinum Trophy
Earn all other trophies in the game.

4th Feb 2014
5:34:09 PM

0.66%
Ultra Rare

Updated the OP, tied with Ghost Recon Future Soldier as my rarest platinum.

Shit. Everyone but me has the Rachet And Clank platinums. Good job.

Thanks 

& Yeah I suggest you play the R&C games as they are quite enjoyable.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...