A-Brawl3r's List of Platz

Dead Weight

Congratulation to the Mortal Kombat plat. In my opinion one of the most difficult ones. Maybe I will plat it one day as well xD Never played Payday 2, just part 1. How is Payday 2 in comparison to Payday 1?

Gameplay is improved, some heists have multiple days which makes it interesting

But the game freezes very often on ps3 where as payday 1 never froze on me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally updated the plat checklist with 96 and 97

pretty close to 100, I already know what I'm doing for it ( well if I'm able to do it) but I'd like to read any suggestions people have.

i wanna ask what youre going for but you probably wont wanna spoil it. I would recommend marvel ultimate alliance 2

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Very nice additions to the collection and congrats on platting the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 collection. Did you do everything on critical mode for Birth by Sleep as well dood?

Yup, wasn't too bad. Just need to abuse D Links and shotlocks until you get cure and once more/second chance/leaf bracer

You're on a platinum roll A-Brawl3r.

Not really, I was just lazy updating the list  :awesome:

You have a wide variety of Platinums.

And you have all KINGDOM HEARTS plat.

Very Good :)

Thanks, I'm just more happy that most of theKH series is readily available on the PS3 instead of 4 different video game platforms like before

• 3 months later...

about that time to update the list again. Tales of Hearts R and Hotline Miami 2 added

maybe one of these days I should reconstruct the list, getting a tad long.

Going through your checklist, I can only bow my head in awe at the number of plats you have accumulated. Not just because you have so many, anyone can reach a 100 plats, if they play a bunch of easy games. But you my fellow trophy hunter, have hunted down and earned, some of the hardest and rarest platinums, like Mortal Kombat & Disgaea 4. Also reading through your checklist, if you're still curious. The Muramasa Rebirth platinum image is a pillow with stacks of money on it. The old Japanese currency, that you can see used in old Japanese flicks, like Yojimbo or the more recent Zatoachi. They were usually stacked up like that, when placing bets in gambling houses.

Going through your checklist, I can only bow my head in awe at the number of plats you have accumulated. Not just because you have so many, anyone can reach a 100 plats, if they play a bunch of easy games. But you my fellow trophy hunter, have hunted down and earned, some of the hardest and rarest platinums, like Mortal Kombat & Disgaea 4. Also reading through your checklist, if you're still curious. The Muramasa Rebirth platinum image is a pillow with stacks of money on it. The old Japanese currency, that you can see used in old Japanese flicks, like Yojimbo or the more recent Zatoachi. They were usually stacked up like that, when placing bets in gambling houses.

well that's one mystery solved. thanks for letting me know

• 10 months later...

I haven't updated this bitch in 11 months, and since then I got 34 platinum trophies

I don't have time ( or rather the patience) to update the OP so I'll just post the 34 plats in this post for now with short opinions on the games. So here's 105-137

S192db0.png1Se246c3.png Love this game, had to plat it twice

Se7b647.png1S0648ba.png It's okay, flying is cool but its not as good as SR3 or SR4

S015afa.png1S92f860.png Boring as Fuck for me ( almost fell asleep when playing it ), not playing another game ever again ( or for a long time)

S20a51a.png1S2f996e.png Really Good game, story is good and there is a lot of minigames and side missions. Too bad it takes years to localize the games.

S1a6b27.png1Sd5afdf.png Pretty Good game, I liked the visuals and the combat was okay. Probably wouldn't have played it if it wasn't on PS+

Sf224c6.png1S9cc39a.png Shovel Knight is an awesome game to play. Controls are great and good replay value.

Sc7c395.png1S501377.pngFun game to play, Story was pretty good too. 

S385a21.png1Sb77b40.png Shorter than other Ratchet & Clanks but that is actually okay since some of the other titles drag on too long. I liked it

S4c81d8.png1S01dab1.png TWAU has a good story ( well i enjoyed it enough to play it a 2nd time), vita version ran okay except for long load times. 

S9bc30d.png1S540bdd.png Not a bad game, not good either. Really its the characters that keep this franchise alive not the gameplay. I thought it was okay.

S549d41.png1S191f10.png Gameplay is great, also nice to see more of Fetch's character.

S5915a0.png1Sc82313.png Again, the gameplay is really fun. The story on the other hand wasn't as good as Infamous 2. Good if you pick it up for cheap.

Sb694df.png1S1f42ee.png I liked some things (game mechanics) about Lightning Returns and hated others. It was okay and its nice to get closure after FFXIII-2's cliffhanger.

Scba921.png1S8f546b.png PS4 Cross Plat. its an okay platformer that gets overshadowed by its trophies.

S05b582.png1S451bd1.png Gameplay is fucking Perfect, Amazing, Legendary. Story doesn't do much but I was fine with it. BTW FUCK YOU KONAMI

Sc1e63c.png1S74cf03.pngFast and fluid gameplay, Platinum trophy was a challenge but I like fast games with speedruns.

S4ceb4a.png1Scdbdf0.png Game suffers from dull gameplay and bad pacing but the script is on par with Danganronpa 1 and 2.

Sf6bcea.png1S196af1.png Really liked this game but PS3 version ran terribly, will continue below.

Sd64017.png1S2fe076.pngGameplay is easy to pick up but hard to master, songs are great. Story is just.... there but I was fine with it since I'm a fan of Persona 4.

S888f20.png1S9b5244.pngI enjoyed it, good characters and dialogue. Playing with Tank controls wasn't too bad.

S830aec.png1S90c6c1.png Fan of the books and show, disappointed with this game. PS3 version also ran terribly. Telltale doesn't know how makes games for 7th gen consoles

S59abaf.png 1Sd48687.png This game is fucking awesome. Gameplay is fun, dialogue is funny. Suggest everyone to play this.

Sfe6a26.png1Sb4aa06.png  Vita version, it was alright. Probably much better on PS4. I guess I'm not really a fan of Housemarque games :dunno:

Sd17f90.png1Sed6bd2.png Really good visuals, gameplay and story is meh. Worth it if you can find it cheap.

Scf336e.png1S238f94.png I liked it, fan of solving cases. Not easy to recommend because the gameplay is slow and has lots of puzzles.

Sfa64ec.png1Se03d95.png Probably my favourite in the series. Again, not easy to recommend because of how niche the game is; but if you like JRPGS you should play it.

S1628ef.png Good story with interesting characters,  personally i'm okay with the high school setting. Ran pretty good on PS4 except for some hiccups.

Sb603e1.png1S049cff.png I'm used to the Visual Novel genre now and I really like the story and characters of this game. the only thing is that the story is a bit slow in the beginning.

S6b0e64.png1S466c38.pngGreat game, I enjoyed it. On par with Arkham City.

Sd4ad83.png1S518cff.png Continued from above, favourite game made by TTG. PS4 version ran fine without any bugs or glitches unlike PS3 version.

S689da2.png1S5bb285.png More Yakuza goodness, gameplay is fun and theres lots to do in side content. Platinum does take 150 hours though,

S3e170b.png1Sf1c330.png Great looking game on PS4.  Gameplay is a bit boring but gets better with unlocked powerups. Probably better to play on multiplayer

Sec37b8.png1S570d0b.png Amazing game, gameplay is fun and it has a great narration. Plays great on both PS4 and vita but vita version has long load times.

And that's it. I'll probably return and fix up this thread some day.