Come on, Artifex Mundi, give me more freakin' easy platinums!!!! Take my money!

MidnightCJ

Wow nice to see a dev communicate with the fans. Always appreciated. I always see these games listed in the PS Store but haven't gotten around to purchasing them yet. I've been DYING to play another point and click adventure game for a while now. I think my last one was over a year ago. Reading the posts from people in this thread has made me determined to make a Artifex Mundi game my next purchase. :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Artifex_Mundi said:

Sooo... Dark Arcana: The Carnival is coming to Playstation 4 this month. :)

It's a story of a female detective searching for a woman who mysteriously vanished in the middle of a funfair. While looking for clues, you will uncover a tragic love story and the consequences of an evil pact. It will lead you to an alternate world existing behind a magic mirror – and that’s where the key to the mystery and a thrilling confrontation with an ancient evil awaits you.

More info about the game: https://www.artifexmundi.com/g/dark-arcana-the-carnival/

I'll definitely let you know when it's live! ;) 

Wow, seriously? That's awesome, I do love the female detective stories and this story is really creepy, it probably rivals the current horror genre. But I do need to save some money for FFXI: The Zodiac Age. xD

J/K, I'm so glad you're doing this for us fans. I seriously hope we get Enigmatis 3 and Nightmares from the Deep 3 on PS4 by 2018! After that awesome story about the ravens, we need to see the demise of Asmodai and Davey Jones with trophy support. ;)

Edited by MidnightCJ

On 6.06.2017 at 7:44 PM, MidnightCJ said:

J/K, I'm so glad you're doing this for us fans. I seriously hope we get Enigmatis 3 and Nightmares from the Deep 3 on PS4 by 2018! After that awesome story about the ravens, we need to see the demise of Asmodai and Davey Jones with trophy support. ;)

We're trying as much as we can to bring it all to consoles as fast as we can. ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Please give us more Eventide. Is definitely the prettiest of all your PS4 titles and as per usual a great story. What I love about these games, apart from cool stories and easy trophies, is that my daughters are able to play (the normal play-through) and I clean up the trophy list with the expert run.

Just platinumed Dark Arcana, it reminded me so much of Nightmares from the Deep with the antagonist having the same reasons for doing what he did, only this time an evil force is behind it. Great game! Please bring out Nightmares from the Deep 3 and the remaining Grim Legends games to PS4 soon! :D

• Like 2

So as I expected, even Eventide is part of a trilogy. Nice that Grim Legends 2 and Eventide 2 are coming out for PS4, and I will definitely plat all fo the three titles coming out for PS4. I enjoy playing through the stories and I saw a trailer of Lost Grimoires and really am hyped for it. ^_^

• 4 months later...

Any advice please:

Played LOST GRIMOIRES: STOLEN KINGDOM. I have played Expert twice, and the trophy won't unlock.

Also Skilled Searcher trophy won't unlock, although master searcher did.

Any advice ? if I uninstall the game, would this make any difference ?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6405-lost-grimoires-stolen-kingdom/WARLOCK1972

• 3 weeks later...
On 25.11.2017 at 10:43 AM, WARLOCK1972 said:

Any advice please:

Played LOST GRIMOIRES: STOLEN KINGDOM. I have played Expert twice, and the trophy won't unlock.

Also Skilled Searcher trophy won't unlock, although master searcher did.

Any advice ? if I uninstall the game, would this make any difference ?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6405-lost-grimoires-stolen-kingdom/WARLOCK1972

Just write us at  [email protected]. Always the best choice. :)

• 1 year later...