More DLC trophies coming July 5th

TristanBrown17

Well,

Free trophies are always good and fun, but unfortunately this is THE game for me that i'm absolute SHIT at..

Give me any other game and i will hold my own, but this game... It's fun...but i'm crap about it.

So every time there is an update with new trophies, that means i'm in need of a boosting partner.... because 30 goals/assists are never ever gonna happen on my own....

19 hours ago, Justt_Jan said:

Well,

Free trophies are always good and fun, but unfortunately this is THE game for me that i'm absolute SHIT at..

Give me any other game and i will hold my own, but this game... It's fun...but i'm crap about it.

So every time there is an update with new trophies, that means i'm in need of a boosting partner.... because 30 goals/assists are never ever gonna happen on my own....

Try 1v1. I came across some pretty bad players there, even compared to me (I only got 2 assists in 10 games of 3v3 by luck :facepalm:). If you're getting your ass handed to you 7-0 in 2 min (like me), just quit and look for a new match. Sometimes you get lucky and they don't pay attention or try to post "trade" and you can get the first shot in without them moving.

Believe me, I'm not a fan of them putting in mp trophies either.

On 07/07/2017 at 6:12 PM, Justt_Jan said:

Well,

I started 1vs1, sent a message to the other guy and he allowed me to make all the goals, he was so nice that i gave him some awesome loot. 

Edited by Pavani_

29 minutes ago, DjBertrand said:

Enough dlc

And people still find a way to complain for free DLC trophies? ? You should know that this is a MP focused game so, of course, they reward their fans with free content (thanks to those who buy those keys for crates... that we don't need to :awesome: ). So yeah, as long as the game is supported by both fans and developers, there will still rain trophies. At least, they come months between each other so there's no overdose of new content!