More DLC trophies coming July 5th

TristanBrown17

2 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

Seems like an easy list, which is pretty annoying, hopefully we get difficult trophies soon. If anyone wants a very rare boost PM me. I will want them back once you get the trophy of course

Yeah no thanks. The Neo Tokyo update was annoying enough.

• Like 2

Very easy trophies tbh, only Swap Meet is probably safer to boost because of scammers. The rest is very easy, coming on strong will definetely come within those 10 matches easily

If someone wants a very rare you could come to me. I want them back afterwards of course, we'll just play a match together and trade back again

Edited by Lars

17 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

Yeah, as long as they don't expect us to pay l am fine with that.

We can thank the guys who pay the Crates and Keys while we don't have to, so we receive those free trophies! :P

Edited by Maxie the Mouse
  • Like 1

On 4/6/2017 at 8:08 PM, TristanBrown17 said:

What are your thoughts on how far Rocket League has come?

It's incredible how successful Rocket League has been despite the fact that it's almost THE SAME game as Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars and very few people played that one.

By the way, both games were on PS Plus.

I believe that the name of the game did a lot and the first game was not successful because many people were not able to read the name at once without stopping and they thought it was a bad game.

@vegetollo7

@Maxie the Mouse

I have done those several times over and have offered to help people for minimal in-game items. They really aren't as bad as people think. 

I meant trophies like from the original game, ones that requires skill

@Lars

I'm really confused as to what you think scammers can do other than tell you the wrong prices

All of the other scams are designed to target kids or to go after high value items. 

Although there will be some people who won't like the addition of new trophies (this is a more bigger case with games such as Minecraft) there will be (and there already are) people (from what i'm hearing from this forum) who will (and already) like the addition of new trophies. I have my fingers crossed it will be a decently easy list, at least as difficult as the Chaos Run or AquaDome DLC lists but not with a trophy similar to the likes of the painted/certified item related trophies from the Neo Tokyo DLC list.

@Skeptical69 It will be extremely easy since, with the player-to-player trading, some generous people will give you all the items you need for this new trophy list without effort.

Could you imagine all the Neo Tokyo troubles if it wasn't integrated at all...?

Edited by Maxie the Mouse

15 minutes ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

@Skeptical69 It will be extremely easy since, with the player-to-player trading, some generous people will give you all the items you need for this new trophy list without effort.

Could you imagine all the Neo Tokyo troubles if it wasn't integrated at all...?

Oh, I forgot about that while posting for the smallest bit of time, but true though now that I recall it again. I mean, it would be annoying if you were to do it all by yourself without any help while you could have a person trade you one. I'm just glad item trading exists in this game for those who would like the trophy, like myself, but I couldn't really be bothered getting the trophy even with help because in my house I just want to play games mostly for fun (for me at the moment it's PvZ: GW2). While I do occasionally trophy hunt I only trophy hunt when I really feel like it. You see, i'm one of those PSNP who doesn't care much about completion %'s but would still like a decently high amount of trophies while doing things for leisure at the same time.

I'm sorry if I have confused anyone writing the message above, if that is the case...

Love this.  I played so much RL after I first got it and could barely play anything else.  I finally felt to move on for a bit but still have an itch to play.  I think by the time July rolls around I'll be ready again to pay this game full force.  These trophies won't be hard so that's cool because I still have Aquadome and Tokyo to work towards as well.  Maybe grab some paid DLC too while I'm at it.

On 2017-6-4 at 7:47 PM, yowzagabowza said:

I'm not a fan of most of those trophies. I much prefer to NOT play online. And I have zero items because of that. 

Oh well, I'm sure my friend will trade them to me and I'll get a few trophies out of the way at once. 

Very well, the trophys list looks easy. 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TristanBrown17 said:

I have a new issue with one of the trophies. So the competitive playlists aren't going to reset your rank, mkaing me concerned with the trophy that says to complete all the placement matches for a competitive playlist. Thoughts?

The Season 5 of Competitive starts tomorrow, at the same time as the update so nothing negative will happen since the servers are off-season right now.

From this update, the season 5 and all the futures seasons you'll need to complete the 10 placement matches. Obviously, all previous seasons you have been placed won't be counted (I placed myself on the first three seasons of the game), just like other grinding trophies previously added.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

19 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

The Season 5 of Competitive starts tomorrow, at the same time as the update so nothing negative will happen since the servers are off-season right now.

From this update, the season 5 and all the futures seasons you'll need to complete the 10 placement matches. Obviously, all previous seasons you have been placed won't be counted (I placed myself on the first three seasons of the game), just like other grinding trophies previously added.

What I've been hearing is that what you are ranked now for "season 4" will remain into the update for "season 5" I've been placing every season since the game came out, just curious as to what is up with that from a trophy aspect. 

12 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

What I've been hearing is that what you are ranked now for "season 4" will remain into the update for "season 5" I've been placing every season since the game came out, just curious as to what is up with that from a trophy aspect. 

Aaah I see. I didn't know that, for season 5, the Competitive Skill from Season 4 carries over, as the official game blog says here https://www.rocketleague.com/news/changes-competitive-season-5/ I've got used to Overwatch's competitive placement system...

My theory is that you will either need to complete a single match on the competitive playslist you've been previously placed for the trophy to unlock OR the trophy unlocks as soon you launch the game and be connected.

Thank you for this info! I'll add it to my Trophy guide that I have written a month ahead. Give me a sign of how you unlock your trophy. I'll need to place myself tomorrow for this trophy.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

50 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Aaah I see. I didn't know that, for season 5, the Competitive Skill from Season 4 carries over, as the official game blog says here https://www.rocketleague.com/news/changes-competitive-season-5/ I've got used to Overwatch's competitive placement system...

My theory is that you will either need to complete a single match on the competitive playslist you've been previously placed for the trophy to unlock OR the trophy unlocks as soon you launch the game and be connected.

Thank you for this info! I'll add it to my Trophy guide that I have written a month ahead. Give me a sign of how you unlock your trophy. I'll need to place myself tomorrow for this trophy.

I'll keep you updated if I remember xD  You can always shoot me a message if I forget!