Tips for Say No More trophy

2 hours ago, Rennikz said:

i did that method for about 2 weeks think i posted a picture of me getting your son is interested in photography nudge, nudge! i came close a shit ton of times i wouldn't be so sure about them not patching the game take a look at this tweet

Oh my word! I would have waited for sure had I know this! They told me it would never be patched. Fuckers lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Yessss now I'm definitely waiting.

Edit: just saw this was 2017 lol

Yea they told me late September that they would never Patch it after I Facebook messed them saying how shit their trophy is and it was causing alot of gamers to hate their game. 

Still can't believe they told me that their new Hollywood roast game would be hitting consoles soon lol. 

Thanks but I'd rather scratch my ballsack with a rusty cheese grater! 

13 minutes ago, sweet_rolz said:

GOD HELP US, It Is Real,,, Wonder what insanely luck based trophy will be required for this one, i am still struggling like 99% of us to get the say no more for my plat, and now this is announced... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They said to me they wont be making the same mistake again with future releases, but thats not the point. Fix your original mistake then people might continue to support you and buy your shit. I havent still got the trophy and dont intend to go back to it anytime soon as it drives me nuts after just 20 minutes. Wont be getting this second one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sweet_rolz said:

GOD HELP US, It Is Real,,, Wonder what insanely luck based trophy will be required for this one, i am still struggling like 99% of us to get the say no more for my plat, and now this is announced... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going anywhere near it! 

Wish I'd never done it with the first shit fest

• Like 1

finally done with this impossible crap, Say no more is done and dusted plat achieved game deleted moving onto something hopefully better, got it with father vs shufflebottom in the pet store, took about 2 hours, is interested came up 4 times with bottom, nudge nudge with father also about 4 times, eventually interested showed up with father, and the 1st time nudge nudge showed up on shuffles side is the time i got it, don't give up guys, it will eventually come up, father and shuffle by far the best pairing....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sweet_rolz said:

finally done with this impossible crap, Say no more is done and dusted plat achieved game deleted moving onto something hopefully better, got it with father vs shufflebottom in the pet store, took about 2 hours, is interested came up 4 times with bottom, nudge nudge with father also about 4 times, eventually interested showed up with father, and the 1st time nudge nudge showed up on shuffles side is the time i got it, don't give up guys, it will eventually come up, father and shuffle by far the best pairing....

So happy for you! Can't even put into words how happy it made me deleting this fuck awful game!!!! 

There are NO WORDS. 

I’m 30 hours in. I’ve gotten “your wife is interested in photography” 11 times but never a nudge nudge. Playing Maggie v Shufflebottom on Pet Store. I tweeted the devs asking about a patch; they’ve patched the game twice already so fingers crossed they consider a final one before their new crap game comes out.

2 hours ago, olivetheturtle said:

I’m 30 hours in. I’ve gotten “your wife is interested in photography” 11 times but never a nudge nudge. Playing Maggie v Shufflebottom on Pet Store. I tweeted the devs asking about a patch; they’ve patched the game twice already so fingers crossed they consider a final one before their new crap game comes out.

Weird, that's how I got it and the nudge came up a few times in the space of an hour. Are you using 2 controllers? I just exhausted all of maggies dialogue an v focused on shufflebottom. 

They've probably made the shit game even worse by patching it! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Weird, that's how I got it and the nudge came up a few times in the space of an hour. Are you using 2 controllers? I just exhausted all of maggies dialogue an v focused on shufflebottom. 

They've probably made the shit game even worse by patching it! 

Using two controllers. I get nudge about twice an hour and photography about once an hour. I’ve actually gotten more from Maggie than Shufflebottom! I just have terrible luck. And the devs have seemingly stopped replying to people unless it’s about their new game ?

3 hours ago, olivetheturtle said:

Using two controllers. I get nudge about twice an hour and photography about once an hour. I’ve actually gotten more from Maggie than Shufflebottom! I just have terrible luck. And the devs have seemingly stopped replying to people unless it’s about their new game 1f612.png

Ah shit. 

Well one thing is for sure, I shan't be going anywhere near their new game! 

• Like 1

Up to 40 hours and 13 times where I’ve gotten “your wife is interested in photography”. The longest I’ve gone with no “interested in photography” was almost 3 hours. All this was done with Maggie v Shufflebottom in pet shop. Switching to Nigel v Shufflebottom because I’m running out of hope... 

13 hours ago, olivetheturtle said:

Up to 40 hours and 13 times where I’ve gotten “your wife is interested in photography”. The longest I’ve gone with no “interested in photography” was almost 3 hours. All this was done with Maggie v Shufflebottom in pet shop. Switching to Nigel v Shufflebottom because I’m running out of hope... 

Today’s update: got “is interested in photography nudge, nudge” but no wife. ?

So glad I got this trophy and plat in a relatively short amount of time, apparently! I mean, I definitely wasted enough time on it that I was scared I'd get burn-in on my screen, but nowhere near the forty hour hell that some are experiencing. 

I can't believe they have the gall to release a sequel. I don't care if the trophies are piss easy, this game is just not good and, more importantly, not funny. 

• Like 2

Up to 50 hours and 21 times that I’ve had “your wife is interested in photography” and one time I’ve had “interested in photography nudge nudge” with no wife. 95% of the time Shufflebottom v Maggie on the pet store but also have tried Shufflebottom v Father, Shufflebottom v Nigel, and Nigel v Father.

The developers ignored my tweet but responded to someone else about this trophy saying that in their great new game there’s definitely no RNG achievements. Great, but that doesn’t help any of us and I would rather drink bleach than touch the sequel. 

Edited by olivetheturtle
  • Like 1

I keep getting the first two parts and then nudge nudge on the other character, then I switch characters and it happens again. I feel like this game is programmed to produce sadness and disappointment 

• Like 1

Finally done!! Got it on Maggie when playing against Shufflebottom on the pet shop. First word was from the board and last two were from tea. Total count was 64 hours for this trophy and 13 for the rest of the game for a total of 77. My best advice for anyone going for this trophy is never play it. OQkQqkq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Like 3

7 hours ago, olivetheturtle said:

Finally done!! Got it on Maggie when playing against Shufflebottom on the pet shop. First word was from the board and last two were from tea. Total count was 64 hours for this trophy and 13 for the rest of the game for a total of 77. My best advice for anyone going for this trophy is never play it. OQkQqkq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Savour every moment when you delete thit awful shitter of a game! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, olivetheturtle said:

Congratulations man hope I’m next :)

• Like 1