Tips for Say No More trophy

Starting to regret buying this annoying piece of shit game!

On the plus side it was only £1.69 and it was funny........... at first.

When it comes to attemting some of the trophies though, it loses all of its funny side.

Seriously avoid this like the plague unless you want to be annoyed to fook and aimlessly spend hours with luck based crap.  Oh and fuck this game with its stupid bullshit randomness!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
48 minutes ago, Yuri_Fantasy said:

I wish this game were physical media to burn it to the ashes soon as i get this plat, then piss on the ashes.

That made me laugh lol.

I feel your pain. Did you try Maggie vs Maggie in the lake scenario? I got it there.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mapa said:

That made me laugh lol.

I feel your pain. Did you try Maggie vs Maggie in the lake scenario? I got it there.

I tried a lot of things alredy, I think there's not a definitive method for this, is nothing but luck. But thx I'll give it a try.

Edited by Yuri_Fantasy

21 hours ago, Yuri_Fantasy said:

I tried a lot of things alredy, I think there's not a definitive method for this, is nothing but luck. But thx I'll give it a try.

You still not got it shit man. 

If you are yet to try maggie VS shufflebottom on the pet shop thats where I got mine. 

Hope you can delete this horrible piece of crap soon. 

• Like 1

On 31/01/2018 at 9:26 AM, MIKEY-L-666 said:

You still not got it shit man. 

If you are yet to try maggie VS shufflebottom on the pet shop thats where I got mine. 

Hope you can delete this horrible piece of crap soon. 

I tried about everything alredy. Thx, I can't wait to have the pleasure to delete this crap!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

played 3 hours today and only was able to get the duck hunter one... can't imagine how annoying this trophy will be.  really sucks balls how on xbo they just have to do "your wife is interested in photography"  lucky bastards.

And then nudge nudge will come right after you lost hold of (...) 

The Dev's mother is a hamster.

• Like 4

On 19/02/2018 at 4:03 AM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

this is really getting brutal.  got "interested in photography"  first hit of square on 2 rounds today then never saw it again.  the only plus side was i got about 15 satans.

Same, get "interested in photography" once or twice at the beginning then it dissapears for good, yet nudge nudge still pops up. As for characters, its totally random and doesnt really make a difference at all. The only characters ive noticed that say nudge nudge is father and the woman but nobody says interested in photography on a regular basis. Il try again tomorrow.

17 hours ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

Same, get "interested in photography" once or twice at the beginning then it dissapears for good, yet nudge nudge still pops up. As for characters, its totally random and doesnt really make a difference at all. The only characters ive noticed that say nudge nudge is father and the woman but nobody says interested in photography on a regular basis. Il try again tomorrow.

i have been using father v nigel.  nigel gets it uite a bit and "interested in photography" has come up about 10 times in 14 hours over the past 2 days.  spent 7 hours wednesday and 7 thursday but no dice yet.   crazy enough yesterday turn 1 "your wife ..." ,  turn 2 "is interested in photography..." ,  turn 3 no ..., turn 4 nudge, nudge!...ffs!   literally a c u nt  hair from having it less than a minute online.  then later in the day one turn had nudge nudge, then the next had photography, and the one after had your wife :(  

it is total and utter torture.  however, i still have not gotten 66 satans.  26 tracked, probably 15 not tracked so best case siting around 40 done.  i won't get ultra ragey until i get satan done and still have no "say no more" trophy.

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

i have been using father v nigel.  nigel gets it uite a bit and "interested in photography" has come up about 10 times in 14 hours over the past 2 days.  spent 7 hours wednesday and 7 thursday but no dice yet.   crazy enough yesterday turn 1 "your wife ..." ,  turn 2 "is interested in photography..." ,  turn 3 no ..., turn 4 nudge, nudge!...ffs!   literally a c u nt  hair from having it less than a minute online.  then later in the day one turn had nudge nudge, then the next had photography, and the one after had your wife :(  

it is total and utter torture.  however, i still have not gotten 66 satans.  26 tracked, probably 15 not tracked so best case siting around 40 done.  i won't get ultra ragey until i get satan done and still have no "say no more" trophy.

Should of had it today, player 1 had "Your wife ..." but on the next turn no ... appeared. What i didnt notice was "Your wife" appeared again at the top and on player 2s side had "is interested in photography" and ..., but i clicked to quick to move it. Player 2s next turn had "nudge, nudge" in it. I was fucking fuming?. You're right its absolute torture, still not got the 66 satans yet or 100 matches played. Nice to have those two to go for aswell, just this on its own would be mind numbingly tedious.

2 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Ugh got Satan done on the second time and 4 photography in 60 mins all with no wife.      FML

Of all the character combos I used I got it with maggie v shufflebottom on the pet shop with 2 controllers with shufflebottom being on the right side and he got it with interested in photography being in the middle board and the nudge nudge being on his after holding onto your wife for a while. 

This one always worked best for me and when I got it it took me around 40 minutes from the start. 

Hope you get it soon so you can delete that fuck awful piece of shit forever. 

18 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

with shufflebottom being on the right side and he got it with interested in photography being in the middle board and the nudge nudge being on his after holding onto your wife for a while. 

This sounds a bit weird taken out of context

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Of all the character combos I used I got it with maggie v shufflebottom on the pet shop with 2 controllers with shufflebottom being on the right side and he got it with interested in photography being in the middle board and the nudge nudge being on his after holding onto your wife for a while. 

This one always worked best for me and when I got it it took me around 40 minutes from the start. 

Hope you get it soon so you can delete that fuck awful piece of shit forever. 

i was doing it with nigel and father in pet shop, but today i did get a your wife is interested in photography and it lasted for 22 turns..but no nudge nudge!   i will keep trying maggie and shufflebottom.  at least shufflebottom doesnt get fish n' chips in teh tea area every other turn like nigel.  sucks so bad how if turn 3 two days ago a ... appeared i would be done, now i am up to the 22 hour mark with nothing. thanks for the advice, and the second im done with this pile of trash, its getting deleted.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

i was doing it with nigel and father in pet shop, but today i did get a your wife is interested in photography and it lasted for 22 turns..but no nudge nudge!   i will keep trying maggie and shufflebottom.  at least shufflebottom doesnt get fish n' chips in teh tea area every other turn like nigel.  sucks so bad how if turn 3 two days ago a ... appeared i would be done, now i am up to the 22 hour mark with nothing. thanks for the advice, and the second im done with this pile of trash, its getting deleted.

No probs I hope it shows up for you soon! Starting that shit game was one of the most stupid things I've ever done.