Version 1.02 Fixes Trophies!

Iv'e not had this new patch yet. i Just loaded the game up and there was no mention of a new patch. Checked my download list and nothing there.  Quick question i have already meet the trophy requirement for the 100 matches trophy will this trophy pop right away when i finally get the patch?

D00M3D_UK_.png

13 hours ago, D00M3D_UK_ said:

Iv'e not had this new patch yet. i Just loaded the game up and there was no mention of a new patch. Checked my download list and nothing there.  Quick question i have already meet the trophy requirement for the 100 matches trophy will this trophy pop right away when i finally get the patch?

D00M3D_UK_.png

You'll unlock it after one match, that's what happened to me.

Edit: And for anyone wondering "The number of the beast" unlocked at exactly the 66th time, i wrote them down while playing. Did them all in one go, and it took approximately 9h. It's very luck based, some you get right after each other and some an hour apart, I also missed 2 by pressing buttons too fast.

Edited by OJ9999vr

10 hours ago, OJ9999vr said:

You'll unlock it after one match, that's what happened to me.

Edit: And for anyone wondering "The number of the beast" unlocked at exactly the 66th time, i wrote them down while playing. Did them all in one go, and it took approximately 9h. It's very luck based, some you get right after each other and some an hour apart, I also missed 2 by pressing buttons too fast.

Congrats on the plat.