Tower Of Bable

I am gutted. I cant get this trophy and it is only one of a few i need. I have built the nav table at the corn fields just need a few players to help me. Plus i have no luck getting the emp grenade. Have been close a couple of times. Please help someone if you can psn id is kevnhaze4

• Like 1

I am gutted. I cant get this trophy and it is only one of a few i need. I have built the nav table at the corn fields just need a few players to help me. Plus i have no luck getting the emp grenade. Have been close a couple of times. Please help someone if you can psn id is kevnhaze4

Richtofen's way is much more difficult. Why not do it the Maxis way? Also, I'd give the box a couple tries and if it's uncooperative, I'd just buy the galvaknuckles and move on.

Richtofen's way is much more difficult. Why not do it the Maxis way? Also, I'd give the box a couple tries and if it's uncooperative, I'd just buy the galvaknuckles and move on.

A couple of members on .org have found that the knuckles dont unlock the trophy when 2 people are trying for it.

I restarted the game every time the box didnt give me an emp. Took me and my mate quite a few number of games before we actually got the trophy, and even then plenty of things went wrong lol

Edited by Agent-Oranje

Thats the way i have been trying but one player still needs the emp grenades, on the electrified zombie at the cornfields.

Why build the nav table if you're doing the EE the Maxis way? The nav table is only needed for Richtofen's.

You don't need the emp grenades. They're just the easiest way to kill him. The emp will kill him with one hit where the knuckles can do it with two.

A couple of member on .org have found that the knuckles dont unlock the trophy when 2 people are trying for it.

I restarted the game every time the box didnt give me an emp. Took me and my mate quite a few number of games before we actually got the trophy, and even then plenty of things went wrong lol

Can you confirm that using the galvaknuckles will glitch a two player EE run?

I had a full team, so I can't say either way, but we did use the knuckles when I got the trophy.

Got the trophy last night finally. Best way i found was to save up money in bank. Leave one or two zombies on round one and then retreive money you have from bank. Keep playing the box till you get emp. Then turn on power and go to the corn fields once turned back off after maxis speach. We waited till the storm was going mad right above us and the zombie spawned straight away in round two. Best places to put the turbines once he is gone is by the entrance of the cornfields and the lamp post by power.

Got the trophy last night finally. Best way i found was to save up money in bank. Leave one or two zombies on round one and then retreive money you have from bank. Keep playing the box till you get emp. Then turn on power and go to the corn fields once turned back off after maxis speach. We waited till the storm was going mad right above us and the zombie spawned straight away in round two. Best places to put the turbines once he is gone is by the entrance of the cornfields and the lamp post by power.

thats exactly how i did this aswell.

for anyone else trying for this trophy i suggest using the method above.

is anyone up for this EE. im trying to get it done and im really sick of getting unco-op people. i rather have it done with people that have done it

From what I understand, it can only be done once on each profile because you won't hear the voices anymore after completing the EE once. I'm not sure about the specifics, but I know the tower is always lit up whenever I play Tranzit now.

From what I understand, it can only be done once on each profile because you won't hear the voices anymore after completing the EE once. I'm not sure about the specifics, but I know the tower is always lit up whenever I play Tranzit now.

well. after you finish once you can play the other side of the EE.

Thought I'd post my struggles here...

It's not that any part of it is overly difficult, it's just the layers of luck and skill that you have to pile on top of each other that are frustrating me and the friends I'm playing with.

1. Get EMP's (80-90% of our games end because the box disappears and we don't have them).

2. Get to the pylon on an early enough round that you still have a chance to survive once you start the next wave. I guess we could help this by using money from the bank to buy Juggernog or play the box in earlier rounds, but that just increases the frustration because you have to play a bunch of extra games to build up money in there first, and spend a whole lot of extra time riding/running around to get to the bank and back, all of which could still be wasted if the box doesn't cooperate.

3. Actually get "him" to spawn (so far, we've been at this point 5 times and he's only spawned once, even though the lightning was directly overhead).

4. Survive long enough to get "him" to actually walk under the pylon, or survive long enough to start the next round if he doesn't spawn the first time (and then trying to time it so that you don't end the round before the lightning starts over the pylon again). As I said above, we've only gotten him to spawn there once, and when he did, he just danced around outside the pylon while my friends were getting swarmed by zombies under it (and trying to avoid his bolts).

Overall, it's just a whole lot of things that have to go right battling against just as many that could (and usually do) go wrong...

First off, this is not my strategy. I was led by the nose the entire time and honestly, I'm still surprised I didn't mess it up.

• Save up 10-15k in the bank.
  • Know the spawns of the roof attachment for the bus and check them all until you have it.
  • Round 1. Kill all the zombies in the dinner and leave the ones that are coming through the barricades alone (there should be three or four left).
  • Assemble the turbine and go leave the bus stop.
  • Run back to the fifth area (yes, run. No bus). Withdrawal the points you have saved in the bank.
  • Run to the power plant and turn on the power (4th stop). Turn it off when Maxis says to.
  • Run to the farm. Look for the roof attachment for the bus if you haven't found it yet. Get a gun out of the fridge if you have one stashed away.
  • Run to the dinner. Open the doors to the dinner and the box. Put the roof attachment on the ceiling of the dinner so you'll be able to buy the galvaknuckles if the box is uncooperative. Hit the box until everybody is satisfied with their weapons and hopefully you get the emp. Make sure to save 6k points for the knuckles in case you don't get the emp.
  • Ride the bus or run to the cornfield and run to the pylon.
  • End the round when the electrical storm is directly above you.
  • When the electric zombie spawns, set up the two turbines and kill him when he is within their aura or electrical field or whatever.
    If you have the emp, it'll be a ohko or a two hit for the galvaknuckles. Note: to dodge the electric zombie's attack, you must strafe and continue to strafe until he shoots. Use the opening after he shoots for your attack.
  • Once the electric zombie is dead, Maxis will say that he still needs more power. At this point, hopefully, you'll have a couple crawlers or slow walkers that one or two people can babysit while the other place turbines under the lamps. You don't have to place the turbines at exactly the same time. The only thing that matters is that both lamps lit and running together.
  • DING!

I was able to get the EE done by round 6 this way. It just depends on when the electric zombie spawns. I put a lot of extra info in to help some of the people that needed the whole and not just parts.

@ Onuosfan, let me know if you like this, tried it or if it worked for you.

That goes for anybody else too. :)

Edit:

A couple of members on .org have found that the knuckles dont unlock the trophy when 2 people are trying for it.

Be aware of this if you only have two players instead of four.

Edited by Rowdi

We actually have three players, but we're basically running it as if we have two.

My only problem with this is that you have to have a ton of money in the bank and there's still the high likelihood that you'll waste it all (although I guess the galvaknuckle idea helps with that).

One quick question: when listening to the speech, are you supposed to turn off the power as soon as he says to turn it off, or wait until the end of his speech, or does it matter?

We actually have three players, but we're basically running it as if we have two.

My only problem with this is that you have to have a ton of money in the bank and there's still the high likelihood that you'll waste it all (although I guess the galvaknuckle idea helps with that).

One quick question: when listening to the speech, are you supposed to turn off the power as soon as he says to turn it off, or wait until the end of his speech, or does it matter?

Only one person needs to have an extra 6k. The others could get by with bare minimum, although the knuckles are ohk for zombies (until later rounds) and they make running through the fog much easier. You only really need enough to open doors and give the box a couple tries. It isn't like you need the best weapon PaP'ed and the power will be off so no perks either. You should be done before the rounds start getting rough. Use your own judgement and take what you think you'll need.

I'm not really sure on the speech part because I wasn't Stu at the time. I don't think it matters though.

Edit: You can also play a custom easy custom game to farm a bunch of points. Hit the box a few times then camp out in the town (5th stop) until you feel like you have enough points.

Edited by Rowdi

• 2 weeks later...

this is what we did for maxis side with 3 people. we all had money in the bank and played the box till 1 of us got emp, once we got it, we all went to town. the guy with emp and 1 other buy jug while everyone having a turbine. the 2 people with jug go to cornfield, other guy stays in town WITH turbine also. once you have the storm and are ready end the round. hopefully he spawns, if he does tell the guy in town to put turbine on jugs and run from that spot. (keep zombies away from it) the 2 in the cornfield should have plenty of time with jug to do what they gotta do to complete the egg. worked wonders for us, we finished him in rd six with jugs active and power off.

• 3 weeks later...

this is what we did for maxis side with 3 people. we all had money in the bank and played the box till 1 of us got emp, once we got it, we all went to town. the guy with emp and 1 other buy jug while everyone having a turbine. the 2 people with jug go to cornfield, other guy stays in town WITH turbine also. once you have the storm and are ready end the round. hopefully he spawns, if he does tell the guy in town to put turbine on jugs and run from that spot. (keep zombies away from it) the 2 in the cornfield should have plenty of time with jug to do what they gotta do to complete the egg. worked wonders for us, we finished him in rd six with jugs active and power off.

Now THAT is an amazingly good idea. I wish we'd have thought of doing that...

• 2 weeks later...