Participation Trophy

IronCow2

I've been done with this trophy list for about two weeks now except for this trophy.This is the one trophy it turns out that can give the most trouble. Just have to wait I guess there's literally no events to enter and the last event required all legends or old cards. ? Is the name of the game I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone still needs this trophy, there is the Speedsters event that is going on from 8/22 - 9/3. It starts at 3pm est; people on your squad need to have a speed rating of 75 or above (common, bronze, silver, diamond); all other players need to be common or bronze (pitchers, catchers, and your 1B most likely).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:11 PM, TheGoaler said:

I just read that they may not be updating this anymore past October, which is a damn shame. Why put trophies that basically have a time limit?

I got the trophy a couple days ago and they still have at least one more event after the current one coming up. So anyone who still needs it I would try to get it now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

To enter the event you need to have a complete lineup and bench (batters only, 8 starters and 5 bench players) of legends and flashbacks players (need to confirm in the game. The link above isn't working.)

I got buying the cheapest players on auction. The trophy pops when you enter the event, so you don't need to play a game to achieve it.

• 4 months later...
On 23/03/2018 at 2:04 PM, RattlesnakeBR said:

To enter the event you need to have a complete lineup and bench (batters only, 8 starters and 5 bench players) of legends and flashbacks players (need to confirm in the game. The link above isn't working.)

I got buying the cheapest players on auction. The trophy pops when you enter the event, so you don't need to play a game to achieve it.

I'm having trouble with this trophy. Do I need to get a 99 team overall? because i'm pretty sure that everything is correct except for this.
I have 3 legends and 5 flashbacks hitters. 
My bench has 5 flashbacks hitters. Everytime I try to enter the event, I get this message "Not enough players to generate a lineup"
Could you tell me which players do you have in your lineup? 

Edited by MichaelRibeiro93

• 11 months later...
On 8/13/2018 at 9:45 PM, MichaelRibeiro93 said:

I'm having trouble with this trophy. Do I need to get a 99 team overall? because i'm pretty sure that everything is correct except for this.
I have 3 legends and 5 flashbacks hitters. 
My bench has 5 flashbacks hitters. Everytime I try to enter the event, I get this message "Not enough players to generate a lineup"
Could you tell me which players do you have in your lineup? 

Sounds like you only have 8 players, you need a lot more to have a complete lineup. I'd just go and by the cheapest legends or flashback players to fill out your lineup. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

To enter, you need 13 legends/flashbacks, 8 for the lineup, 5 for the bench
The third Postseason Program (the one with George Springer on the front I believe) is filled with 9 eligible players as rewards (the other 3 are pitchers), including a free Trevor Story - and the tasks aren't too difficult; the last one is 5 HR across all Diamond Dynasty games using the 95 George Springer card

I just wish I'd discovered it much earlier ?

Edited by jq291
inaccurate info cleanup