Bayonetta comes to PSN next week (only $20!)

Lady Lilith

http://segabits.com/blog/2013/01/24/bayonetta-coming-to-psn-digital-download-service-for-only-19-99/

bayonetta_wallpaper_cat_131209-1680x1050-600x375.jpg

If for some reason you haven’t picked up a physical copy of the critically acclaimed Bayonetta, now is your chance to get it for only $19.99 without leaving the comfort of your couch. SEGA is releasing their action intense game on PSN on January 29th (U.S, Europe gets it on the 30th) for only $19.99 (£14.99)!

Sadly this version isn’t as good as the 360 version, which by the way is already available to download from their digital store. If you don’t have a Xbox 360, I would say its still worth the $19.99.

Still a very good game even if the PS3 version supposedly isn't as good. I say supposedly because I didn't see what the big deal everyone was bitching about the PS3 version was when I played it...though I played the PS3 version after the patch came out. And yes, I did have the game on my old 360 before I sold it (the 360 that is). I gotta think, maybe the reason I haven't beaten it on PS3 is because there are differences that I can't notice. I mean, I played the 360 version way back in 2010/2011.

The patch added the option to install the game data onto the HDD of your PS3 which did improve the game, certainly the speed in which the in-game menus were accessed was improved dramatically. I guess the digital version won't have that issue however.

Definitely one of my favourite games this gen. :wub:

$19.99 for a two year old ddl? Not much of a deal, imo. I found a retail copy in the bargain bin for $15 months ago.

Still a very good game even if the PS3 version supposedly isn't as good. I say supposedly because I didn't see what the big deal everyone was bitching about the PS3 version was when I played it...though I played the PS3 version after the patch came out. And yes, I did have the game on my old 360 before I sold it (the 360 that is). I gotta think, maybe the reason I haven't beaten it on PS3 is because there are differences that I can't notice. I mean, I played the 360 version way back in 2010/2011.

People were prolly bitchin cause it was developed for the xbox then ported to the ps3. :/

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...