So i finally got myself a US PSN acc but how do i fund it?

Quink666

2 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Buy PSN cards from here:

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/

A PayPal account will require a US address and to be funded by a US credit card for it to be accepted, so it's not really an easy option.

Do i get the redeemable code via if i use that site? and how long does it usually take?

2 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Buy PSN cards from here:

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/

A PayPal account will require a US address and to be funded by a US credit card for it to be accepted, so it's not really an easy option.

So could he not send money from one Paypal to the other and use it? I know network cards are what most people go for, but those prices get expensive.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quink666 said:

Do i get the redeemable code via if i use that site? and how long does it usually take?

It is e-mailed to you and is also available on the site itself if you have set up an account. It usually takes seconds to process.

1 minute ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

So could he not send money from one Paypal to the other and use it? I know network cards are what most people go for, but those prices get expensive.

Funding it that way would work, but it's the initial linking to the US PSN account that needs the US address details. There might be some way to get around it though, but not sure how. It's just so much easier to buy PSN cards.

• Like 2

I usually buy straight from paypal

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/brands/sony-playstation-network.html

It does say you need a US paypal account, but I'd like to test that first. 

If you use a vpn like "private internet access"(paid, I have it, easy and love it), or a free vpn, you can make it seem like you are from the states. It'll still be a European paypal, but it may work anyway. 

Or you could use a free vpn to make a US paypal account and then buy directly from paypal. 

• Like 1

Okey so i finally got to order the code and got it. Downloading the games right now. 

But another question. Since these games are bought on another account wont i get license problem playing them on my other EU account? 

I followed a guide when i created myUS acc and made the PS4 my primary and everything.

Edited by Quink666

1 minute ago, Quink666 said:

Okey so i finally got to order the code and got it. Downloading the games right now. 

But another question. Since these games are bought on another account wont i get license problem playing them on my other EU account? 

I followed a guide when i created myUS acc and made the PS4 my primary and everything.

If you have your PS4 set as primary on your US account then you'll be able to play all games bought on it using any other account on the PS4.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

If the account is primary on your ps4 then all your accounts on that ps4 can safely play all of your US account's games with no issue.

• Like 1

Just now, Stevieboy said:

If you have your PS4 set as primary on your US account then you'll be able to play all games bought on it using any other account on the PS4.

This might be a stupid question but it will still be my primary PS4 for my EU account aswell?

And thanks for the tip on the site with the PSN cards! 

Just now, Quink666 said:

This might be a stupid question but it will still be my primary PS4 for my EU account aswell?

And thanks for the tip on the site with the PSN cards! 

Yes, it will be. A single PS4 can be set as primary for many accounts. An account can only have 1 PS4 as it's primary though.

No problem.

• Like 1

For anyone wondering i just found a site that i used to buy another US card, its called https://livecards.co.uk/ and it has 20ish different kinds of payment options. Got the code like the other site within 1 seconds on buying it. You can use alot more then just paypal or credit card. It has several different bank options and such. Might be a good site for people without credit card or paypals.