How can I get access to Japanese PS plus?

gostamuito

So, I saw Japanese PS plus games and I really wanna try gravity rush remastered. When I bought the PS4 I got 14 days free PS plus trial in my accounts, if I create a new Japanese one I'll get it too? I'm not a fluent English speaker but I'm learning so if you find any errors here I'll be glad to be notified!

1 minute ago, gostamuito said:

What about the 2 day trial?

I'm assuming you mean the JP PSN store is offering a 2 day trial for PS Plus? If so, go for it: you just won't be able to play Gravity Rush Remastered or other PS Plus games after that point.

You've probably heard the rumours from me. I started spreading them after getting all 3 Starwhal plats when it was free for EU/NA PS+.

You need a PS4, I believe. Make any region account –> navigate to Cloud Storage management to be prompted to try 2-day PS+ trial –> activate it, and then make new account after 48 hrs

It only takes 5-10 mins to make an email + PSN account if you know what you're doing. Btw Gravity Rush Remastered seems to be ancient, from Sept 2016...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(Asia)

• Like 1

To have actual access, you need to buy JP PSN card and buy the subscription on store.

However, the trial should still be available through method described in this post.

7 hours ago, Thropy_Hore said:

You've probably heard the rumours from me. I started spreading them after getting all 3 Starwhal plats when it was free for EU/NA PS+.

You need a PS4, I believe. Make any region account –> navigate to Cloud Storage management to be prompted to try 2-day PS+ trial –> activate it, and then make new account after 48 hrs

It only takes 5-10 mins to make an email + PSN account if you know what you're doing. Btw Gravity Rush Remastered seems to be ancient, from Sept 2016...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(Asia)

I used this half a year ago to gain access to Yoru no Nai Kuni on Plus and Gravity Daze 2 demo.

In any case, you need Japanese account to access Japanese PS Plus. Other Asian countries have their own Plus.

9 hours ago, gostamuito said:

So, I saw Japanese PS plus games and I really wanna try gravity rush remastered. When I bought the PS4 I got 14 days free PS plus trial in my accounts, if I create a new Japanese one I'll get it too? I'm not a fluent English speaker but I'm learning so if you find any errors here I'll be glad to be notified!

Like it's been said, you'll need to create a new account with Japanese region set and get gift cards to buy stuff.

However, if you're just interested in trying that game you'd be cheaper off just buying that game or borrowing it from a local video store.

So I first did one account in Hong Kong and the PS plus games aren't the same as the Japanese one, so I did a Japanese account, got gravity rush but it's only on Japanese and I can't understand a thing. I really want this game, I want to have some ps4 exclusives games in my trophy cabinet but I don't know if it's worth playing something that I can't even understand, can someone give me some advice? 

4 hours ago, gostamuito said:

but it's only on Japanese and I can't understand a thing

Come on, man...

You literally... got the response here.

16 hours ago, iedaraphael said:

That game (from JP PSN at least) doesn't support english by the way. Only japanese language.

Obviously games on Japanese stores are going to be in... you know... Japanese =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Come on, man...

You literally... got the response here.

Obviously games on Japanese stores are going to be in... you know... Japanese =D

Some japanese games do support english, both retail and digital.

My system is in english so even though my PSN is japanese games that support english automatically boot in english.

Examples I have installed on my PS4 right now: Final Fantasy XIV, Alienation, Driveclub (Retail), Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Goat Simulator, Phantom Breaker, The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival, Astebreed

There's a list at Gaijingamers forum with (some) compatible games.

Edited by iedaraphael

4 hours ago, iedaraphael said:

Some japanese games do support english, both retail and digital.

My system is in english so even though my PSN is japanese games that support english automatically boot in english.

Examples I have installed on my PS4 right now: Final Fantasy XIV, Alienation, Driveclub (Retail), Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Goat Simulator, Phantom Breaker, The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival, Astebreed

There's a list at Gaijingamers forum with (some) compatible games.

This is definitely correct. But games like this are minority ;)

Btw, this is the thread you mean, I presume? :)

http://www.gaijingamers.com/showthread.php?t=2459

19 hours ago, gostamuito said:

So I first did one account in Hong Kong and the PS plus games aren't the same as the Japanese one, so I did a Japanese account, got gravity rush but it's only on Japanese and I can't understand a thing. I really want this game, I want to have some ps4 exclusives games in my trophy cabinet but I don't know if it's worth playing something that I can't even understand, can someone give me some advice? 

Just buy the damn game, it isn't even expensive ?